The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Quote from: Armaghgael on June 05, 2011, 09:32:08 PM
Is their any good fella on that could maybe pick me out a 3 or 4 for tomorrow?? Cant same to get any of my doubles or trebles up lately and im getting sick of attempting

:D :D :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Armaghgael

Quote from: illdecide on June 05, 2011, 10:53:03 PM
Quote from: Armaghgael on June 05, 2011, 09:32:08 PM
Is their any good fella on that could maybe pick me out a 3 or 4 for tomorrow?? Cant same to get any of my doubles or trebles up lately and im getting sick of attempting

:D :D :D

Or maybe i should quit??
If in doubt.......take man and ball!

illdecide

I was laughing at you looking 3 or 4 winners for today...feck me just give me one and that'll do me
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

beer baron

Quote from: illdecide on June 06, 2011, 09:59:58 AM
I was laughing at you looking 3 or 4 winners for today...feck me just give me one and that'll do me

Have a little go on radiator Rooney at 2.30 Fontwell,i think today could be his day (only a fancy),running well in defeat the last few times!

oakleafgael

I see Betfred are refusing to cough for the guts of a million to Barney Curley for the stroke he pulled last year. They really are a joke. Happy to take the mugs money but whenever they get their pants pulled down they whinge like a stuck pig.

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: beer baron on June 06, 2011, 11:28:03 AM

Have a little go on radiator Rooney at 2.30 Fontwell,i think today could be his day (only a fancy),running well in defeat the last few times!

::) lol

beer baron

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on June 06, 2011, 02:54:03 PM

Desperate run,dunno what i was at backing a ladies race anyway,mark my words radiator rooney will win a shitty little race in the next month or 2-most likely when the money's down!

randomtask

Quote from: beer baron on June 06, 2011, 05:46:02 PM
Quote from: Radda bout yeee on June 06, 2011, 02:54:03 PM

Desperate run,dunno what i was at backing a ladies race anyway,mark my words radiator rooney will win a shitty little race in the next month or 2-most likely when the money's down!

was this horse not a tip not so long ago in a shitty race and won?

Armaghgael

I did an e/w accumulator chose 6 horses and 2 let me down >:( >:( >:(. Lets me finished untill Galway ;) ;) ;)

Armaghgael

Just looking through tomorrows cards a horse called: Abnaki 8.30 southwell run a few weeks back won a 11/1(had a punt on it that day) its available at around 10/3 at the minute worth a bet

boojangles

Quote from: Armaghgael on June 06, 2011, 08:33:29 PM
I did an e/w accumulator chose 6 horses and 2 let me down >:( >:( >:(. Lets me finished untill Galway ;) ;) ;)
Quote from: Armaghgael on June 06, 2011, 11:24:25 PM
Just looking through tomorrows cards a horse called: Abnaki 8.30 southwell run a few weeks back won a 11/1(had a punt on it that day) its available at around 10/3 at the minute worth a bet

Ya lasted about 3 hours lad. :D Its a terrible addiction this blooming gambling. I think I may read Oisins book again because the message obviously didnt sink in the first time.

Donnellys Hollow

I see a pattern emerging! How do you expect to win money punting at the gaff tracks like Galway and Southwell on useless gluepots? There's 5 days top class fare across the water at Ascot next week.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

randomtask

would have won if it hadnt had hit the last fence  >:(

Mickey Linden

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on June 07, 2011, 12:20:10 PM

Worth lumping on Moore to be top jock next week DH? Short enough price buthes bound to have some great rides. Any early fancies yet?
I see a pattern emerging! How do you expect to win money punting at the gaff tracks like Galway and Southwell on useless gluepots? There's 5 days top class fare across the water at Ascot next week.

Armaghgael

Quote from: Mickey Linden on June 07, 2011, 08:52:18 PM
Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on June 07, 2011, 12:20:10 PM

Worth lumping on Moore to be top jock next week DH? Short enough price buthes bound to have some great rides. Any early fancies yet?

Wouldnt call Galway a uselss gluepot. All you have 2 do is back Dermot Weld