The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beer baron

I know this isn't horse racing but felt some of you might appreciate the value available here!Closest thing to a cert you will get-both teams to score in Cork armagh game at 5/4  :o http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb/betting/e/1946702/Cork-v-Armagh.html

boojangles

Quote from: beer baron on April 09, 2011, 08:58:12 PM
I know this isn't horse racing but felt some of you might appreciate the value available here!Closest thing to a cert you will get-both teams to score in Cork armagh game at 5/4  :o http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb/betting/e/1946702/Cork-v-Armagh.html

WTF?? Surely that can't be right???

ross4life

Sad to hear two horses Ornais & Dooneys Gate had to be put down after the race.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Minder

I arranged the sweep in our place and the most hateful oul **** in it won. I might just say I lost the money.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

beer baron

Quote from: boojangles on April 09, 2011, 09:18:32 PM

Apparently they did the sme for Dublin and Down game and paid out-madness!1 of the lads has ridiculous money on it!

Minder

Quote from: beer baron on April 09, 2011, 09:49:49 PM
Quote from: boojangles on April 09, 2011, 09:18:32 PM

Apparently they did the sme for Dublin and Down game and paid out-madness!1 of the lads has ridiculous money on it!

I take it is to score a goal? They will hardly pay out, will they?

Slinks off to open William Hill account...........

Minder

Quote from: hardstation on April 09, 2011, 09:56:04 PM
Houl on though, will Armagh score?

Wouldn't you wreck the place if they didn't ? With Paddy O'Rourke at the helm though..........

maximus

Minder

Quote from: maximus on April 09, 2011, 10:16:56 PM
Does this refer to goals?

It just says "both teams to score" and it is a separate market. They obviously mean "both teams to score a goal" but that's not how they have worded it so I say steam in. Worse case scenario you get your bet refunded if they don't pay out.

maximus

Put a bit on it. Have they actually paid out with both teams scoring points?

Donnellys Hollow

Peter Toole who was previously based with Tom Taaffe in Ardclough is in a critical condition in a Liverpool hospital tonight after a fall from Classic Fly in the novice chase today.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

maximus

They have taken down the bet on william hill. Will bets be cancelled?

sammymaguire

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on April 09, 2011, 10:32:46 PM
Peter Toole who was previously based with Tom Taaffe in Ardclough is in a critical condition in a Liverpool hospital tonight after a fall from Classic Fly in the novice chase today.

Jeez how did you hear that DH? Hope he pulls through with no ill-effects
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Minder

Quote from: maximus on April 09, 2011, 11:09:35 PM
They have taken down the bet on william hill. Will bets be cancelled?

My bet is still on, it says "DNS" after it, what does that stand for?

maximus

Mine also says DNS just means the official result isn't known yet. Bet not void yet! I just hope both teams score goals to save the bother of having to appeal it with them.