The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: gunnar mrydal on January 13, 2009, 01:55:31 PM
open sesame, 4 10 at great le, odds not great but meant to be a good thing

Winner.

Tip in here for Baron Breeze in the 1.00 at newcastle, 40/1

I will be going for Planet of Sound in the same race though doubling it up with the absolute machine that is Mad Max... Mad Max is my tip for Cheltenham at the minute, whatever race he goes for, you should see the aize of the horse, it just tip toes over the hurdles, hopefully will go for the Ballymore at Cheltenham...

full back

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on January 14, 2009, 10:34:28 AM
Quote from: gunnar mrydal on January 13, 2009, 01:55:31 PM
open sesame, 4 10 at great le, odds not great but meant to be a good thing

Winner.

Tip in here for Baron Breeze in the 1.00 at newcastle, 40/1

I will be going for Planet of Sound in the same race though doubling it up with the absolute machine that is Mad Max... Mad Max is my tip for Cheltenham at the minute, whatever race he goes for, you should see the aize of the horse, it just tip toes over the hurdles, hopefully will go for the Ballymore at Cheltenham...

Are Planet oF Sound & Baron Breeze in same race??

Our Nail Loney

No not the same race my mistake sorry... Dunno how solid the tip would be, might do it each way, at 40/1 I suppose it could be worth it, get 10/1 for the place... Few people been in here backing it, and another few in our other office...

Doogie Browser

Planet of Sound is not in the 1.00 Our Nail?

Our Nail Loney

Aye sorry, the 1.20, my mistake...

winsamsoon

Planet of sound is running 1:20 newbury and Baron Breeze 1:00 at newcastle. But i agree with your double nail.
I shall also have a wager on Mad Max and Planet of sound.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Doogie Browser

I have heard Newcastle is suspended?

Our Nail Loney

Was an inspection at 9.00, and another at 11.00, havent heard anything yet called out though...

Hardy

I'm having a stats based bet on Crow Spinney in the 12:30 at Newcastle (if it takes place). Easterby has won this race four of the last 8 times. Each time, the winner was coming from a big defeat in her last race, as is Crow spinney today. 11 on Betfair, about 3 for the place.

Our Nail Loney

Another inspection at Newcastle at 12.15

Our Nail Loney

We have a special up for Mad Max and Planet Of Sound, 4/1 the double... Normal prices pay 4.10 for a pound so getting a wee bit extra...

bigfrank

Those special doubles etc are a jinx!!Both horses never win now :-[ :-[

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: bigfrank on January 14, 2009, 12:00:10 PM

You would be surprised, we do these doubles every day and they come up a lot of the time... Sure I had the two horses picked before they were put up, it would be stupid of me to change now when I am getting extra value!

Our Nail Loney

NEWCASTLE ABANDONED

Lump on Planet of Sound and Mad Max!!

bigfrank

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on January 14, 2009, 12:02:37 PM
Quote from: bigfrank on January 14, 2009, 12:00:10 PM

You would be surprised, we do these doubles every day and they come up a lot of the time... Sure I had the two horses picked before they were put up, it would be stupid of me to change now when I am getting extra value!

Was messing with ya Niall,horses dont know they are put in a special double lol:)They run the same either way :P :P