Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Our Nail Loney

Our Nail Loney

Had to do Our Gar here, my namesake

(My real name isn't Nail ya know!)

bennydorano

Quote from: bennydorano on December 31, 2008, 12:25:23 PM
Horse I put in the reminder list a while back - Wheels up, goes today in the 3.15 at Punch, looks like there's been a bit of money for him too.
Had it at 7/2, fell at the last when 10L in front.  Sick as a pig, new TV snatched from my grasp.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: bennydorano on December 31, 2008, 03:59:00 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on December 31, 2008, 12:25:23 PM
Horse I put in the reminder list a while back - Wheels up, goes today in the 3.15 at Punch, looks like there's been a bit of money for him too.
Had it at 7/2, fell at the last when 10L in front.  Sick as a pig, new TV snatched from my grasp.

Saw that race myself Benny, a couple fellas in here had the horse done, there was no need for the jockey to attack the last with the lengths in hand, coulda just popped her over easy and won handy...

I hate those sort of sickeners...

Mac hinery

Had wheels up done myself 5.3 on Betfair couldn't believe the fall.   God bless Nina though :)

Our Nail Loney

Here is my atepost bet of the year lads...

Nina to ride a winner at the cheltenham festival 4/1 Bet365

She will go off probably lower than that on Garde Champetre in the Cross Country, will have a good ride surely in the bumper, as well as so many others...

I have put a bit on it and will invest more when my next weeks wages come in.

Enjoy.

downtown

Great bet there our nail. Who is AJ Martins horses at the meeting? 5/2 bout him having a winner also worth a punt i feel!

Our Nail Loney

Leg Spinner could be sent for the World Hurdle? Psycho went close last year... Dun Doire is a former festival winner...

Wrecking my head here I will get a look later...

Hardy

What a run by Lough Derg here. Headed by all three remaining horses having led all the way as usual and he comes back to pass them all and win it. He must think he's Hardy Eustace. Some layer got an awful thumping and some smart punter who knew the horse got a beautiful touch - he was laid at 120 in running.

Treasurer

Quote from: Hardy on January 01, 2009, 03:36:35 PM
What a run by Lough Derg here. Headed by all three remaining horses having led all the way as usual and he comes back to pass them all and win it. He must think he's Hardy Eustace. Some layer got an awful thumping and some smart punter who knew the horse got a beautiful touch - he was laid at 120 in running.

What a battler!  Super stuff.  I was on Franchoek though :( 

winsamsoon

He's out tommorrow again lads if you missed him the other day

(5)    River Kirov

S Drowne
M Wigham
213241-  6
8-6    SP

3:40 Kempton He's up in grade which only makes it better prices wise. Get on him he loves the trip and has a cracking turn of foot
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

bigfrank

Lookin like the favourite,prob around 2/1 accordin to sites and bet fair at the minute!

winsamsoon

QuoteHe's out tommorrow again lads if you missed him the other day

(5)    River Kirov

S Drowne
M Wigham
213241-  6
8-6    SP

3:40 Kempton He's up in grade which only makes it better prices wise. Get on him he loves the trip and has a cracking turn of foot

If you missed it again lads you need a kick in the henry halls. Twice in a week our fella has took the goolies out and won had em at 2/1

stiffler

Quote from: winsamsoon on January 03, 2009, 03:45:02 PM
QuoteHe's out tommorrow again lads if you missed him the other day

(5)    River Kirov

S Drowne
M Wigham
213241-  6
8-6    SP

If you missed it again lads you need a kick in the henry halls. Twice in a week our fella has took the goolies out and won had em at 2/1

Great shout WSS- got him at 7/4 yesterday
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

winsamsoon

who said there was nothing good about lurgan  ;)

Just won there at Naas @7/2. A nice wee £20 on him to. ;D