Frankie Dolan!!!

Started by An Gaeilgoir, November 26, 2006, 02:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

An Gaeilgoir

That Corofin  mentor wont come on again in a hurry!!! Dolan showed him!!! :D

An Laoch

How does he not get sent off for that??? Did  NONE of the SEVEN officials see it??

An Gaeilgoir

It looks like the ref has left his cards in the dressing room...whats going on is a disgrace by both teams.

An Laoch

Naomh Brid are playing some lovely football amidst the hits the though

An Gaeilgoir

Penalty for Corofin...still think Bridgets will win it.

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

An Gaeilgoir

Carl Mannion scores one of the greatest goals of all time in injury time!!!! :D

Carmen Stateside

Tatler Jack

Great result for Brigids - well done to all. A long time since a Ros team won a Connacht club title

An Gaeilgoir

Fair play to them..looks like JOM can do no wrong....i hope this bodes well for the green and red next year!!!! ;D

An Laoch

A stunning finish, thought they deserved it overall. It's salad days for Roscommon GAA!

Bogball XV

Great goal, better team won.  Congrats

mjg

Roscommon football is on the up will be a danger to all next year

GalwayBayBoy

Missed most of the match and just caught some brief highlights. How many players were sent off? Great goal to win it at the end. Saw Frankie Dolan's Bernard Dunne impression alright. I presume he got the line for that?

Heard it was a poor enough game. I'd say Crossmaglen or Ballinderry will be hot favourites for the semi.

neilthemac

Frankie didn't get the line - why was the Corofin mentor on the pitch in the first place?

Great win for Brigid's. The four years in a row spent winning Under 21 titles in Roscommon has finally come through.

Ulster opposition up next