British State Collusion

Started by Nally Stand, October 11, 2011, 05:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Main Street

Obviously, such programs and their like are upsetting to the the type of people who opine that 'Come out ye Black and Tans' to be a terrorist ditty instead of what it is, a   song of humourist satire.
Save Ulster from .....  ahem ..... documentaries!!

marty34

Is it to be rescheduled or pulled completely?

It suprised me in the first place when I heard RTÉ were going to show it on a Monday evening at 9:30pm.

Too good to be true and all that!

Baile an tuaigh

Quote from: Hereiam on June 04, 2019, 12:14:30 PM
Finally watched "no stone unturned" last night. Really does show what was going on back then and most likely still is with handlers etc. The way the so called Police are behaving even today shows that Catholics are not safe with this shower of c**ts

I was fortunate to get a great chat with both Barry Mc Caffery and Trevor Birney. Hard to comprehend but there are millions of documents about the troubles still classified.

"No stone unturned is nominated in the Outstanding Investigative Documentary Emmy awards".

trailer

I appreciate that RTE have pulled it, but I encourage anyone who hasn't seen it to go out and make a point of watching one of the screenings. I believe it's also on Amazon? Can someone confirm? And if you are going to watch it, bring a friend.

GJL

Quote from: trailer on July 31, 2019, 08:52:41 AM
I appreciate that RTE have pulled it, but I encourage anyone who hasn't seen it to go out and make a point of watching one of the screenings. I believe it's also on Amazon? Can someone confirm? And if you are going to watch it, bring a friend.

Watched it on Amazon myself a while ago.

trailer

Quote from: GJL on July 31, 2019, 09:02:21 AM
Quote from: trailer on July 31, 2019, 08:52:41 AM

Watched it on Amazon myself a while ago.

Quote from: JohnDenver on July 31, 2019, 09:38:03 AM
Various download / viewing options here:

https://twitter.com/sean_murray1/status/1154305201916043264?s=20

Great stuff - plenty of options. Go and watch it and tell a friend.

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Denn Forever

45 minute long seems about right for a spotlight report.  For thpse who've seen it, is this about right?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

marty34

Any word of when RTÉ are going to show it?

Hopefully in the winter when people are all in their houses - the more people see it the better.

macdanger2

Just watched No Stone Unturned, well worth a watch. Amazing that yer man is still free as a bird

Ambrose

Quote from: marty34 on July 31, 2019, 05:11:32 PM
Any word of when RTÉ are going to show it?

Hopefully in the winter when people are all in their houses - the more people see it the better.

No Stone Unturned will air on RTÉ One on Wednesday 2 October at 9.35pm.
You can't live off history and tradition forever