You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

Shuck, a shuck is a sort of ditch that carries water. have you never heard of, going over the big shuck to Ingerland.

POG, surely to god mothers with young children deserve a little bit of special treatment, do you fancy trailing young children and groceries across a packed car park with nuts thinking its a race track.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

pintsofguinness

QuotePOG, surely to god mothers with young children deserve a little bit of special treatment, do you fancy trailing young children and groceries across a packed car park with nuts thinking its a race track.
No.  Leave them at home if that's going to be a problem. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ONeill

Quote from: Square Ball on September 27, 2007, 06:01:14 PM
Shuck, a shuck is a sort of ditch that carries water. have you never heard of, going over the big shuck to Ingerland.

POG, surely to god mothers with young children deserve a little bit of special treatment, do you fancy trailing young children and groceries across a packed car park with nuts thinking its a race track.

SB, it's a sheugh. The last three letters are like clearing the cud from your gob, ye ganch.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Square Ball

wa going to disagree and looked it up, good call O'Neill:

sheugh      /ʃux/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[shookh] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation Scot. and North England
–noun 1. a furrow, ditch, or trench. 
–verb (used with object) 2. to plow or dig (a furrow, ditch, etc.). 

Also, sheuch      /ʃux/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[shookh] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1495–1505; N dial. var. of sough2]
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Fishbat

Aye Ziggy, think it was Keith Allen doing the documentary - one woman was slabbering flat out about god, sanctity of marriage, gays, etc..blah..blah..etc... only to be hit with Allen finding out she actually wasn't married when she had her first son - and therefore a hyprocritical fornicating fornicator.

Bible bashers = biggest threat to the western world, shitstains the lot of them

heganboy

Hey pints,
Who should the mothers leave the kids at home with wheb they're out shopping? Is there a service or something I don't know about?
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

pintsofguinness

fathers. i just don't see why they deserve special treatment.

full back

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 27, 2007, 05:52:40 PM
I park in mother toddler spaces all the time, I don't understand why they should get special treatment.

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 27, 2007, 06:05:39 PM
QuotePOG, surely to god mothers with young children deserve a little bit of special treatment, do you fancy trailing young children and groceries across a packed car park with nuts thinking its a race track.
No.  Leave them at home if that's going to be a problem. 

I wouldnt expect anything else from you pog

Louth Exile

Quote from: Square Ball on September 27, 2007, 01:40:31 PM
Was out shopping this morning, the fat lazy bestards who park in the Disabled spaces or the spaces reserved for mothers and toddlers. Out of the disabled ones, there are four, only one displayed a sticker, one had a guy reading the paper and his partner arrived when we were there, he helped out with the groceries, nothing wrong with either of them. A people carrier arrived and parked in one of the spaces, jesus it was like the ugly millie sisters on tour, two had jamie bottems on and and looked like over weight umpa lumpas, and the ma, she was worse, like a rollie polly, f all wrong with them, except lazyness I bet..... >:(
I park in mother toddler spaces all the time, I don't understand why they should get special treatment.

You're a F**king Ass POG. The parent and toddler spaces are wider, so as the parent who has to go doing the shopping with the kids while the other parent is at work doesn't have to beat the shit of the door of the car next to them just so as they have enough space to get their kid into a child seat.
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Puckoon

Being stuck in a meeting for 2 hours with something stuck in one of your teeth that you cant get out with your tounge.

ziggysego

Cold feet. Can't get the fu*kers warm again.
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Louth Exile on September 28, 2007, 05:34:26 PM
Was out shopping this morning, the fat lazy bestards who park in the Disabled spaces or the spaces reserved for mothers and toddlers. Out of the disabled ones, there are four, only one displayed a sticker, one had a guy reading the paper and his partner arrived when we were there, he helped out with the groceries, nothing wrong with either of them. A people carrier arrived and parked in one of the spaces, jesus it was like the ugly millie sisters on tour, two had jamie bottems on and and looked like over weight umpa lumpas, and the ma, she was worse, like a rollie polly, f all wrong with them, except lazyness I bet..... >:(

You're a F**king Ass POG. The parent and toddler spaces are wider, so as the parent who has to go doing the shopping with the kids while the other parent is at work doesn't have to beat the shit of the door of the car next to them just so as they have enough space to get their kid into a child seat.

I'm a "f**king ass" because I don't understand why parents and toddlers are given special treatment?
If the spaces are there to allow for more space why not have them at the back of the car park?  Then we can could use the spaces around the doors for disabled people.  In mother toddler spaces I see there's only about two, what use is this?  They're assigned by the shop so they can claim to be a family store or some nonsense. 
I bet not one of you know why there are mother toddler spaces at the doors! 
btw, if I know I've to come out of the shop with a big box, can I park in some "man with big box" space so I've more room?

Puckoon

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 28, 2007, 08:55:43 PM
Quote from: Louth Exile on September 28, 2007, 05:34:26 PM

I'm a "f**king ass" because I don't understand why parents and toddlers are given special treatment?
If the spaces are there to allow for more space why not have them at the back of the car park?  Then we can could use the spaces around the doors for disabled people.  In mother toddler spaces I see there's only about two, what use is this?  They're assigned by the shop so they can claim to be a family store or some nonsense. 
I bet not one of you know why there are mother toddler spaces at the doors! 
btw, if I know I've to come out of the shop with a big box, can I park in some "man with big box" space so I've more room?

People who drive around looking for a decent spot near the door. Get in, get parked, get out again! Honestly, its madness.

Puckoon

Friday evening work meetings. Everyone leaves for the weekend with work on their minds.

cavanmaniac

I can't be bothered reading through 41-odd pages so if it's been said, then I apologise, but ignorant f**king pricks in cinemas who:

Talk to their mates
Chatter on phones
sit on the end seats of the row with all the middle ones empty and then mutter and grumble when a legion of people have to disturb them to get past
and finally, worst of all, kick the back of my f**king chair all throughout the film...

...would want to all be dragged outside and beaten repeatedly with lump hammers.

I feel very strongly about this.