Sharing The Love

Started by Olly, March 18, 2021, 10:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olly

There is so much hate in the room.

Let's share nice stories.

I'll go first. My partner wanted to watch the Tottenham Hots game and I wanted to watch Emerdale. We took risks for harmony and both listened to Radio Ulster.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

charlieTully

I'm up 300 for the week and rangers got beat tonight and I like sid and Angela.

Ed Ricketts

I found a frog in the garden yesterday. I like frogs.
Doc would listen to any kind of nonsense and change it for you to a kind of wisdom.

charlieTully

JoG2

Had a wee hour to myself and listened to the best of REO Speedwagon. Doesn't get better

Franko

Ed Ricketts

Doc would listen to any kind of nonsense and change it for you to a kind of wisdom.

Olly

OMD are lethal too. Souvenir especially.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Olly

Does anyone just go on Google Maps and walk around places? I spent today in a town in Brazil called Recife and I walked past the same boy twice and nodded at him virtually. It's worth a try. I'm in Sudan now.

GetOverTheBar

The sun is out lads, makes everything just that bit better in this country. Ireland isn't a bad spot with a bit of heat and bright weather.

gallsman

Quote from: JoG2 on March 18, 2021, 11:18:16 PM
Had a wee hour to myself and listened to the best of REO Speedwagon. Doesn't get better

You listened to two songs for an hour? Madness.

johnnycool

Quote from: gallsman on March 19, 2021, 11:38:11 AM

Take it on the run gallsman as we'll keep on loving you.

TabClear

Quote from: Olly on March 18, 2021, 11:45:32 PM
OMD are lethal too. Souvenir especially.

Its WMD you're thinking about Olly

Angelo

No, he said REO Speedwagon.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

JoG2

God forgive ye! REO Speedwagon's Greatest Hit.