Legal eagle help needed!

Started by RedHand88, March 18, 2021, 06:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Louther on March 19, 2021, 10:39:31 PM
That's fairly disgusting - take a shit through the letter box. Sick men.

Can you just not use the tried and trusted ways of posting his phone number on buy & sell giving something away for free or better again on a sex site as a lonely lady looking dominant dirty talking men. The old ways always the best.

Why not do a 2 pronged attack? Shit through the door and dirty talk for big Sadie from Sandy Row? 

RedHand88

Quote from: Louther on March 19, 2021, 10:39:31 PM
That's fairly disgusting - take a shit through the letter box. Sick men.

Can you just not use the tried and trusted ways of posting his phone number on buy & sell giving something away for free or better again on a sex site as a lonely lady looking dominant dirty talking men. The old ways always the best.

When the pubs open again I'll write his number on the toilet cubicle in Sally's.

TwoUpTwoDown

Get yourself on DoneDeal...Post a new ad...Ifor Williams trailer 12ft at a knockdown price, needs gone quick etc...insert pricks number...

Simple but oh so effective.

RedHand88

Quote from: TwoUpTwoDown on March 20, 2021, 08:27:25 AM
Get yourself on DoneDeal...Post a new ad...Ifor Williams trailer 12ft at a knockdown price, needs gone quick etc...insert pricks number...

Puppies for sale is always a great one too.

Louther

That's the spirit  :)

More than one way to skin a cat. (Disclaimer: please don't experiment on cats to prove this)

quit yo jibbajabba

Shit in a bag leave at front door set on fire ring doorbell.

S'all about the shit 😎

I jest. The phone calls and dodgy reviews work for me

grounded

You still have that trailer boss?

TwoUpTwoDown

Quote from: grounded on March 20, 2021, 10:24:06 AM

Aye still here, if you wanna send through £100 I'll hold her for you.

grounded

Quote from: TwoUpTwoDown on March 20, 2021, 10:26:26 AM
Quote from: grounded on March 20, 2021, 10:24:06 AM

Aye still here, if you wanna send through £100 I'll hold her for you.

Great, if you can just send me your bank account, address and a few other details I will get that sent off Asap  :)