Qualifiers.

Started by The Monument Road, June 04, 2017, 06:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Draper

Quote from: town1980 on June 29, 2017, 10:18:37 PM
I told yee TONYS too funny ,, there giving it there all tony
Your continual desire to see Laois fail sickens my hole

town1980

What sickens my hole  is some people think we have this massive commitment going on at the minute when's it so far away from what it should be don,, I'm a laois man threw and threw but I'm seeing less commitment from this bunch is all,,again I see the party boys in portlaoise town a week before the game ,, don that sickins my HOLE

StGallsGAA

Quote from: town1980 on June 29, 2017, 11:01:22 PM
What sickens my hole  is some people think we have this massive commitment going on at the minute when's it so far away from what it should be don,, I'm a laois man threw and threw but I'm seeing less commitment from this bunch is all,,again I see the party boys in portlaoise town a week before the game ,, don that sickins my HOLE

You sure are.   ;D ;)

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Don't be fooled, he's no more a Laoisman than you are StGallsGAA. No Laois supporter speaks like that about their county.

I have seen his style of writing and spelling on a Kildare forum lately so that will explain his stupid rantings. Probably from Athy as they hate everything Laois.

My advice is to ignore him, we have given too much time and space to this joker. Replying to him only encourages him to come back time and time again..
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

blueandwhite1

Quote from: Junior Ex Laoistalk on June 30, 2017, 01:12:06 AM
My advice is to ignore him, we have given too much time and space to this joker. Replying to him only encourages him to come back time and time again..

Here here. I have gotten to the stage that I don't allow myself to read his illegible posts. I just skip to the next one once I see his name.

Tony

Exactly lads, I was going to reply to him earlier but I actually couldn't be bothered. Writes and spells like a two-year-old. Nobody has time for that. Onwards and upwards.

town1980

im a portlaoise man but some people just dont get my posts thats fine ,,i have said this before its all my opinion thats all lads ,,but if some of yee cant except that the some of the players do and are treating this with a club attitude that has been my point all year and just MY opinion

Unison

Quote from: town1980 on June 29, 2017, 11:01:22 PM

Please don't publicise the fact that you are a Laois man. Please use a spell-checker before you post. You are an embarrassment.

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Unison, just ignore him and he'll go away.... :)

Laois team for Saturday's game v Clare has just been announced

Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

mayoaremagic

Put your money on Laois. Clare are apparently missing 5 players from Kerry game. Injuries and a few lads gone to America.

Laoiseabu

Gone to America? They named a similar team to the Kerry game ?

SCFC

Quote from: Junior Ex Laoistalk on June 30, 2017, 11:13:35 AM

Be interesting to see if that team actually starts. I don't expect it to. I think any of p kingston, o Carroll and Donoher may start.

The Monument Road

Quote from: SCFC on June 30, 2017, 02:33:41 PM
Quote from: Junior Ex Laoistalk on June 30, 2017, 11:13:35 AM

Be interesting to see if that team actually starts. I don't expect it to. I think any of p kingston, o Carroll and Donoher may start.
I also dont expect that team to start. P Kingston didnt get a run last day and the full compliment of subs were introduced. I think Carroll is injured but Donoher will probably start. Young Kelly is back on the panel now so he may also get a stint at some stage.It dosent really matter anyway as it is a 20 man game these days. Afraid i cant make it due to long distance work commitments but thatnk god we have mousey and his twittering and maybe Alan on Laoistoday will keep us updated. Good luck to the lads tomorrow. Keep the flag flying untill that good crop of u17s/16s come through.

town1980

its the same team that started the last day

Don Draper

Quote from: town1980 on June 30, 2017, 10:40:03 AM
im a portlaoise man but some people just dont get my posts thats fine ,,i have said this before its all my opinion thats all lads ,,but if some of yee cant except that the some of the players do and are treating this with a club attitude that has been my point all year and just MY opinion
You're an ape is what you are