Tiocadoir Ard Mhacha

Started by T Fearon, May 20, 2013, 07:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

No.Meetings are run of the mill, but the photo in the Irish News was what prompted this thread. I'm puzzled by the response of so many who are not connected to the subject. I was expecting a response only from TAM? Then again, I guess there are just so many people interested in everything I post, regardless of the subject ;D

BennyHarp

Quote from: T Fearon on May 21, 2013, 09:17:00 AM
No.Meetings are run of the mill, but the photo in the Irish News was what prompted this thread. I'm puzzled by the response of so many who are not connected to the subject. I was expecting a response only from TAM? Then again, I guess there are just so many people interested in everything I post, regardless of the subject ;D

If you were expecting a response, only from TAM, why did you not PM him rather than start a thread?  :o
That was never a square ball!!

brokencrossbar1

I feel awful offended Tony, you and I had a great chat at the Outlet the other week and you never opened a thread for me and let's face it I'm far more important that thon Cullyhanna hallion :P

ziggysego

I saw Tony a few years ago, wandering around the car park at Clones, with a big blue bag filled with junk food and fizzy drinks.

I hid.
Testing Accessibility

Olly

I used to work for a call centre cold-calling for the Ann Summers S&M section. A 'Tony Fearon' was our comfort caller if we were having a bad day. I once sold him $990 worth of studded leather thongs. Could have been any Tony Fearon though.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

T Fearon

BC1, but your photo wasn't in Irish News, well not since 1997! ;D

In truth I was ashamed to be seen by anyone at the Outlet! ;D

mackers

Quote from: T Fearon on May 21, 2013, 09:17:00 AM
Noticed that photograph myself Tony, it was the boul TAM OK.
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

T Fearon

Ah I knew it was him. I never forget a face,especially one belonging to somebody I met an hour previously! ;D

seafoid

Quote from: Hardy on May 21, 2013, 12:09:15 AM
Tiocfaidh Ár Magh.
not unless they go "on the blanket" (defence)

TacadoirArdMhacha

Good man Tony. Its clear I was well oiled after a night and afternoon sampling Cavan's finest nightspots if I was introducing myself to random strangers off tinternet. A few other gaaboard stalwarts were spotted over the course of the weekend, including the departed Our Nail Loney, sporting a Cavan top.

I'll not worry too much about being identfied. My theory on this and other similar websites is that I say nothing I wouldn't put my name to in any case.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

T Fearon

Great that you were able to get to meet me all the same! Your weekend in Cavan was neither lost nor wasted!  ;D