Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redhandefender

What in order god people see in mc curry having something to offer i will never see. time and time again he bottles it

omagh_gael

What did he do? When the Galway radio boys settled down from a murder attempt they finally declared if a charge more than anything. Was he hard done by?

southtyronegael

Quote from: redhandefender on January 28, 2018, 06:56:09 PM
What in order god people see in mc curry having something to offer i will never see. time and time again he bottles it
aye sure blame mc curry. he and alot of other players have been ruined by harte.

In hiding

The saddest thing about this board is that no matter what the result is next week the anti harte, pro harte groups will be I told you soing next Sunday. Nothing reasonable gets airtime at all. A bit like 6 county politics tbh

RedHand88

You can tell the system has radically radically changed. No more are we flooding behind the ball every time we are turned over. No more are we carrying the ball to the full forward line. The kick pass to a corner forward was happening all day. It just wasn't a day for it. First day of the new system, it's nothing to panic about.

RedHand88

Quote from: omagh_gael on January 28, 2018, 07:21:25 PM
What did he do? When the Galway radio boys settled down from a murder attempt they finally declared if a charge more than anything. Was he hard done by?

Don't get me started on them boys. An aul man infront of me had the handheld radio going and to say they are biased would be an understatement. Few of our boys surrounded a lone Galway player, forcing him to cough it up, only for the hysteria to begin on the radio. "This is the pukiest of puke football. There's no place for this etc etc"

southtyronegael

it was puke football. i see ttm havent even bothered to put up a match report and no sign of mickey doin an interview after the match either. plenty of stuff up about the big mc kenna cup wins.

redzone

Quote from: southtyronegael on January 28, 2018, 08:49:07 PM
it was puke football. i see ttm havent even bothered to put up a match report and no sign of mickey doin an interview after the match either. plenty of stuff up about the big mc kenna cup wins.

Give them a chance to get up the road u knob. Mickey teach u at school?

omagh_gael

The TT lads are probably travelling home from the game and Mickey already has an interview out there. Sure never let the facts get in the way of a good story.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/gaelic-games/42834886

RedHand88

You think ttm won't put up a match report because Tyrone lost? Are you serious?

southtyronegael

they never put one up after the dublin game last year sure. maybe they will do it later.

RedHand88

Maybe it's because Tuam is 3 or 4 hours away?? For what it's worth the ladies won handily but they haven't got that up yet either.

Jim Bob

Quote from: southtyronegael on January 28, 2018, 09:03:13 PM
they never put one up after the dublin game last year sure. maybe they will do it later.

Great win for your lot today   Wexford never an easy team to beat.

Dire Ear

Ending with 12 men isn't great either

the goal was on

Surely Aidan Mc Crory give an interview to TTM!