Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southtyronegael

Colly Cavanagh is the only man with the leadership to be captain. End of. Where was Mattie Donnelly or peter Harte against Dublin when we needed leadership?

Therealdonald

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 07, 2017, 07:02:03 PM
Colly Cavanagh is the only man with the leadership to be captain. End of. Where was Mattie Donnelly or peter Harte against Dublin when we needed leadership?

That's like asking where was Colly when O'Callaghan was waltzing through our D (where Cavanagh is supposed to the be theee sweeper)? Mistakes happen, players have bad games make poor decisions.

southtyronegael

Quote from: Therealdonald on November 07, 2017, 07:35:23 PM

That's like asking where was Colly when O'Callaghan was waltzing through our D (where Cavanagh is supposed to the be theee sweeper)? Mistakes happen, players have bad games make poor decisions.
what's that got to do with leadership you goon? O callagan walked past mc namee while mc cann and mc Crory were marking'space'. Hardly fuckin Colm cavanaghs fault.

Therealdonald

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 07, 2017, 07:47:13 PM
Quote from: Therealdonald on November 07, 2017, 07:35:23 PM

what's that got to do with leadership you goon? O callagan walked past mc namee while mc cann and mc Crory were marking'space'. Hardly fuckin Colm cavanaghs fault.

Just read your posts STG. Sorry, didn't realise you hated the Harte's and Errigal as much. Just means we can't have a non-biased discussion. I'm still learning the ropes.

Thebigdog

Blaming Colm cavanagh for the Dublin goal lol. The man was putting fires out all over the place and you are seriously blaming him for the goal?? Sludden unfortunately lost the ball but it was Mccrory s pathetic attempt at a block was what really took the biscuit.

Therealdonald

I'm not blaming him for the goal, I just said that that asking where Donnelly or Harte were against Dublin was akin to asking where Colly was for the goal. I'm aware of who gave the ball away. I'm also aware of who is supposed to be where when the opposition is attacking. 

southtyronegael

I never mentioned the hartes or errigal. All I'm sayin is that it will be a disgrace if Colm Cavanagh isn't captain next year.

southtyronegael

therealdonald, just be careful what you post on here cause there are a few of us not right in the head. i for one am a ticking time bomb and that bigdog is a mushroom cloud laying mother f**ker.

Thebigdog

Il Bomber Destro

Colm Cavanagh would be the obvious choice for captain with Harte and Donnelly next in line.

tiempo

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on November 08, 2017, 08:47:11 AM
Colm Cavanagh would be the obvious choice for captain with Harte and Donnelly next in line.

Aidan McCrory has got it

southtyronegael

Quote from: tiempo on November 08, 2017, 09:25:39 AM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on November 08, 2017, 08:47:11 AM

Aidan McCrory has got it
lol

Tyrone Gaa

I find myself in agreement with STG (and it feels weird) for me Colm Cavanagh is the standout candidate for the Tyrone captaincy. If you watch him he's always keeping others on their toes, leads by example, is experienced enough to take on the rile
Living the dream!!!

Thebigdog

A man told me the other day that Mickey s neice is courting Aidan Mccrory plus he did lift the McKenna cup recently for Tyrone. Listen nobody thought Harte would get three more f**king YEARS so I wouldn't rule anything out!

tiempo

Quote from: Thebigdog on November 08, 2017, 02:48:09 PM
A man told me the other day that Mickey s neice is courting Aidan Mccrory plus he did lift the McKenna cup recently for Tyrone. Listen nobody thought Harte would get three more f**king YEARS so I wouldn't rule anything out!

They do like to keep it in the townland. Aidan McCrory confirmed and I'm not joking.