Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skeog

Everything is money based so why not tap into Exiles who may wish to help out.Kerry being doing it for decades.

longballin

all to feed county elite.. no benefit to clubs at all.

redhandefender

Quote from: longballin on October 25, 2017, 04:12:34 PM

Do you want a county that competes at national level? Its not a club or county situation you can back both. Some people just always need a moan!

tothetop03

Do club Tyrone dictate to what goes on behind the scenes on the Football front....i have heard in the past Club Tyrone are adamant Mickey Has to stay as he is key a lot of Club Tyrone contributors......

longballin

Quote from: redhandefender on October 25, 2017, 04:38:16 PM
Quote from: longballin on October 25, 2017, 04:12:34 PM

Do you want a county that competes at national level? Its not a club or county situation you can back both. Some people just always need a moan!

aye is to cost of the clubs that are also expected to feed this and are treated terribly... is all to cater for county teams. ffs! can you imagine a county team being asked to play three championship games in eight days?

redzone

How much does it cost a club each year longballin for garvaghy

longballin

£500 I believe... should be the other way around

tothetop03

Quote from: redzone on October 25, 2017, 05:16:58 PM
How much does it cost a club each year longballin for garvaghy

I would presume the cost is well hidden in the affiliation fees at the start of the year.... this year i am lead to believe you will be charged for a club draw at the start of the year....and then it is up to you to sell tickets to recoup your money if you dont sell you dont get money back simple as that....

Puckoon

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on October 25, 2017, 11:21:27 AM
Oh and they golf on Friday they are holding. Not to many club members here  will afford the $5000 four ball in fairness

That's a significant chunk of change. What do the participants get in return for $5,000?

redhandefender

Quote from: tothetop03 on October 25, 2017, 05:03:54 PM
Do club Tyrone dictate to what goes on behind the scenes on the Football front....i have heard in the past Club Tyrone are adamant Mickey Has to stay as he is key a lot of Club Tyrone contributors......

Nonsense, everything they do has to pass county board

tothetop03

Quote from: redhandefender on October 25, 2017, 07:58:18 PM

Not so sure but if you say so.... Not so sure on what shape the Tyrone County Board is in at the minute.... if the way they handled Management positions is anything to go by its not great....

southtyronegael

yeah but id say most of the county board people are already club tyrone so could be a conflict of interest.

Thebigdog

What does club Tyrone and Harte want money for? A trip to majigory? Why don't they get rid of half the doughnuts in the backroom team and oh yes play some "football" to get the crowds back to Healy. People will only be too happy to fork out in the spirit of a positive football.

redzone

Gove it a rest McKenna. Are u Gona keep this up for the next 3 years ?

redhandefender

Quote from: southtyronegael on October 25, 2017, 08:53:02 PM

yeah but id say most of the county board people are already club tyrone so could be a conflict of interest.
[/quot

Oh well if you say so i suppose  ::)