GAA Betting - All Info Appreciated.

Started by youbetterbelieveit, October 01, 2010, 06:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Saffrongael

Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Saffrongael on March 05, 2013, 09:24:38 AM
Quote from: GAA_Punter on March 04, 2013, 10:31:25 AM
Get a 20e free bet no deposit needed bet with Boylesports.com.

http://freebet.boylesports.com/sportsnewsireland/?btag=29912

Any idea how long it takes them to credit you with the free bet ?

Aye still waiting LOL, will do a Paddy's day double with it. Going for KK in the hurling and not sure yet on the football, seems that Ballymun now are favourites!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

donegal lad

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 05, 2013, 10:44:11 AM
Quote from: Saffrongael on March 05, 2013, 09:24:38 AM
Quote from: GAA_Punter on March 04, 2013, 10:31:25 AM
Get a 20e free bet no deposit needed bet with Boylesports.com.

http://freebet.boylesports.com/sportsnewsireland/?btag=29912

Any idea how long it takes them to credit you with the free bet ?

Aye still waiting LOL, will do a Paddy's day double with it. Going for KK in the hurling and not sure yet on the football, seems that Ballymun now are favourites!!
i got my free bet and my brother got his as well. it seems to good to be true but i had a winner earlier and withdrew the money and it seems to have went through ok said would take 3 days to apear in my account

theticklemister

Everyone is chatting about Kildare are going to run riot tonight against Meath; but are only 1/2. Whats the craic here?

Laois also 2/5 tonight; anyone have any info on the Leinster u-21?

rodney trotter

Quote from: theticklemister on March 06, 2013, 10:18:17 AM
Everyone is chatting about Kildare are going to run riot tonight against Meath; but are only 1/2. Whats the craic here?

Laois also 2/5 tonight; anyone have any info on the Leinster u-21?

Maybe because the game is in Navan tonight, and Meath have already played a game in the Leinster u21 championship, where as this is Kildare's first..

Kildare should win.

Dublin are home to Longford, big task for Longford, they would still fancy their chances of beating Dublin, having won the minor champ 3 years ago. Beat Cavan in Januray by 2 pts in the Hastings Cup final after being down by 5 in the second half.

Donnellys Hollow

Kildare are missing the three best players from when this crop were minors for various reasons - Kevin Feely, Paul Cribbin and Sean Hurley and our record at this grade has been poor since we made the All Ireland in 2008. The team still looks strong on paper, particularly the forwards not too sure about the backs. Taking everything into account, 1/2 looks a bit skinny.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

BartSimpson

Quote from: tyrone86 on March 06, 2013, 10:30:49 AM
I'm missing something here. I know the Dubs have reached the last 2 All-Ireland Minor Finals and destroyed Carlow already this year but surely there must be value in a Longford team at 13/2 with Ladbrokes that won the Leinster Minor Championship with 'this team' 3 years ago?
Super call. But did you make it?
guwan the parish

theticklemister

Well, will the touch of Darragh O'Se work against the Cork lads anocht?

Milltown Row2

Well I've picked my bets for tomorrow's games, thankfully France managed to win by more than 6 points to give me free bets for tomorrow.

Going for a Ballymun, and K-K win

Might hit the football game for a draw If K-K get chined!! at 7/1 it's a fair price for what I think will be a tight game

ziggy90

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 16, 2013, 11:41:34 PM
Well I've picked my bets for tomorrow's games, thankfully France managed to win by more than 6 points to give me free bets for tomorrow.

Might hit the football game for a draw If K-K get chined!! at 7/1 it's a fair price for what I think will be a tight game

Keep them coming. :P
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ziggy90 on March 18, 2013, 02:19:03 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 16, 2013, 11:41:34 PM

Keep them coming. :P

Can't get it right all the time!! In fairness picking the winner in these games was always going to be hard, a mate did a double on 1-4 point win or draw in both games.

theticklemister

Well whats the craic with the under 21s tomorrow.

Longford came good against dublin but surly laois at 4/1 is worth a nibble?

Cavan 4/6 against monaghan worth a punt? How many from the last years team still about?

Armagh or down??????

Derry should beat antrim at 1/3. Antrim underage is always poor enough.

Wexford 7/2 against kildare???