Newry Democrat- book review page!!!!

Started by T O Hare, June 17, 2009, 04:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T O Hare

I was reading through the Newry Democrat when i came to the book review page!!! Readers are invited to review books in no longer than 400 words, there was a review on Celtic FC- the Ireland connection by TONY FEARON POYNTZPASS.. I was puzzled because there is no prize or vouchers or tickets for best the nest review... Was this the real Tony Fearon?????
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

T Fearon

T O Hare

Wasn't bad!!!! Was in Rices last week at the bar and there was a discussion about you!!!! Your an enigma around the 'Pass ;D ;D

Orior

Quote from: T O Hare on June 17, 2009, 04:47:23 PM
Wasn't bad!!!! Was in Rices last week at the bar and there was a discussion about you!!!! Your an enigma around the 'Pass ;D ;D

And rumours of you being in the dyke the previous week are completely untrue
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

T O Hare

Quote from: Orior on June 17, 2009, 05:25:27 PM

Never ;) ;D

the colonel

Quote from: T O Hare on June 17, 2009, 05:27:30 PM
Quote from: Orior on June 17, 2009, 05:25:27 PM

Never ;) ;D

i thought it was rumours of him being in a dyke? :o :o
the difference between success and failure is energy

T Fearon

I know! Since taking up in residence in the Pass five years ago I feel I've really put the place on the map! Busloads of tourists stop outside my house for photos etc and even board members' fathers stop me in the street for a chat ;D