Donegal Town

Started by T O Hare, February 24, 2009, 01:27:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T O Hare

Heading on a "team bonding" weekend ;) :D on Saturday on Donegal town,  I think we are staying in the Abbey hotel, any good spots about the town????
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

DownFanatic

Ditto, our Senior team are heading to Donegal town for the weekend as well. Think we are staying in the Millpark hotel or something.
I hear the town is a good place to head out in. Really looking forward to it.

T O Hare

Quote from: DownFanatic on February 24, 2009, 01:38:14 AM
Ditto, our Senior team are heading to Donegal town for the weekend as well. Think we are staying in the Millpark hotel or something.
I hear the town is a good place to head out in. Really looking forward to it.

;D ;D :D
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

amallon

DownFanatic - What club are you with?

Tommy - Why are you going with the Senior team?  Are you staying on as stato or are you making yet another come back???
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

blewuporstuffed

jesus christ lads, our club are for donegal at the weekend aswell, the place could be 'stand clear' altogether!!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

The Gs Man

Plenty of Brokeback Mountain moments when those Down lads get together.
Keep 'er lit

Off The Fence

Tommy, you shouldnt be wasting your money then on a Monday and saving up for this bonding weekend!  There is a recession you know  ;)

The Watcher Pat

Was out in Donegal town years ago...As far as i remember most of the bars were around the square and the nite club in the Abbey hotel wasn't bad.

Got pretty rough around the square there at closing time as well!!
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

screenexile

I think the Abbey is the only nightclub spot around... went fir a stag last year and had a great weekend in it!

DownFanatic

Quote from: amallon on February 24, 2009, 09:06:19 AM
DownFanatic - What club are you with?

Tommy - Why are you going with the Senior team?  Are you staying on as stato or are you making yet another come back???

Going with the Dundrum Senior team on one of these 'Break for Ball' jobs. I hear Augher are going to Donegal town as well at the weekend. It will be pure madness.

passedit

I suspect Donegal town is about to learn the original and true meaning of mucksavage.  ;)
Don't Panic

antigpa

brother in law has a nightspot in Donegal, it could work to stay in 2s and 3s , if anyone suspects a football club or stag do are coming into wreck the joint yis will not get into any pub in the town - just keepr yer heads down and try to keep a low profile and you'll get a few pints in, Ive heard of guys faking ids for a golf club etc.  Id say the Garda will be on high alert  as well, but enjoy your trip and that means no communication with Augher at all. 

antigpa

he also told me theres a belfast camogie team heading up and a handball conference.  Should be a good GAA weekend. 

Tony Baloney

I wouldn't want to be changing the sheets in The Abbey on Sunday morning  :o

DownFanatic

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on February 24, 2009, 09:29:40 AM
jesus christ lads, our club are for donegal at the weekend aswell, the place could be 'stand clear' altogether!!

What team you with lad?