FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by Cúig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilySavage

If Damien Duff thought the GAA were dinosaurs and archaic and awful, I wonder what he thinks about the overlords within Irish soccer.

yellowcard

Quote from: LilySavage on April 10, 2019, 05:22:23 PM
If Damien Duff thought the GAA were dinosaurs and archaic and awful, I wonder what he thinks about the overlords within Irish soccer.

The Irish soccer media will circle the wagons and defend Delaney, didn't Duff, Whelan, Dunphy etc brand the tennis ball protest as a disgrace or words to that effect only a few short weeks ago. All sucking from the same tit.   

weareros

Rossfan

Quote from: yellowcard on April 10, 2019, 05:36:55 PM

The Irish soccer media will circle the wagons and defend Delaney, didn't Duff, Whelan, Dunphy etc brand the tennis ball protest as a disgrace or words to that effect only a few short weeks ago. All sucking from the same tit.
Can you imagine the hue and cry if it was the GAA instead of the Fools Amadáns and Idiots ........
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Baile Brigín 2

As opposed to the hyper critical GAA media? The soccer mefia at lesdt bothered finding Delaneys salary and expenses. Our mob have yet to bother rocking that boat

spuds

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on April 10, 2019, 07:11:55 PM

As opposed to the hyper critical GAA media? The soccer mefia at lesdt bothered finding Delaneys salary and expenses. Our mob have yet to bother rocking that boat

Somehow spinning this as a soccer strength, some neck on you.

"Our mob" a nice touch also.   ;D
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: spuds on April 10, 2019, 07:59:18 PM

No, I'm not. But ultimately it was tbe soccer press that did for him. His salary, the rent, the €100k. All found by the press. Can you honestly see the GAA press asking these questions?

trailer

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on April 10, 2019, 09:49:22 PM

No, I'm not. But ultimately it was tbe soccer press that did for him. His salary, the rent, the €100k. All found by the press. Can you honestly see the GAA press asking these questions?

You still masquerading as a GAA fan?

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: trailer on April 10, 2019, 09:53:22 PM

Not that I have to explain mysrlf yo you, but I very much am.

There seems to be a happy clappy mob on here that wont ask arkward questions. The more critical get branded. How fascinating.

Main Street

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on April 10, 2019, 10:02:48 PM

There seems to be a happy clappy mob on here that wont ask arkward questions. The more critical get branded. How fascinating.
It's blatantly obvious you are a fraud,  the caricature has been seen here before time and time again and you fit the profile exactly,  in fact you could be same fraud reincarnated as a different fraud. Everything fits, the  themes , the replies, the denials, the hissy fits and most of all, the the persistent whataboutery weakly disguised as providing balance.

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: yellowcard on April 10, 2019, 04:27:25 PM
Irish football being dragged through the gutter today by the FAI who are taking the public for fools with their refusal to answer any serious questions. John Delaney is accountable to no-one. Some of the charlatans on that Oireachtas committee are just as bad. The parish pump stuff from Michael Healy Rae was particularly embarrassing.

I didn't realise it but to ask a question at the AGM you've to submit it in advance

Literally no accountability at all

I heard a figure of €50m given over the last five years, surely that entitles the government to some answers?
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: Main Street on April 10, 2019, 10:34:00 PM
Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on April 10, 2019, 10:02:48 PM

It's blatantly obvious you are a fraud,  the caricature has been seen here before time and time again and you fit the profile exactly,  in fact you could be same fraud reincarnated as a different fraud. Everything fits, the  themes , the replies, the denials, the hissy fits and most of all, the the persistent whataboutery weakly disguised as providing balance.

Thanks for the analysis.

There is nothing wrong with enjoying this circus but also being nervous about the idea of this light being shone onto the GAA later.

Owenmoresider

Was it not a news journalist in the Sunday Times that revealed the story about the 100k? The rest followed on from there.

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: Owenmoresider on April 11, 2019, 12:49:02 PM

Was it not a news journalist in the Sunday Times that revealed the story about the 100k? The rest followed on from there.
Thats a semantic point at best.

Are we all confident there isnt similar dirty linen within Gaelic Games?