Championship 13, 14, 15 and 17
Championship 20,21,22,23,24
Championship 28, 29, 31
Sept 4 and 19
Championship 11,12,13
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Walt Jabsco

Lecale Gael

2016 Prediction Competition 3rd place :)

manwithnoplan

SB would Div 4 start on the 3rd April too then?

Truth hurts

When will fixtures be released?

Square Ball

Quote from: Truth hurts on January 31, 2020, 10:22:40 AM
When will fixtures be released?
Just checked the list I have and there's no mention of D4. Fixtures should be out soon, were released 15 Feb last year.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Mourne Rover

Team named as Burns; D O'Hagan, McArdle, McAleenan; Collins, McKernan, Annett; Flynn, Poland; B O'Hagan, Devlin, Guinness; McCabe, O'Hare, Quinn.
Tally made some late changes last week and may do so again as it is difficult to believe that Poland is going to start at midfield while a couple of others made very little impact in Clonmel. It is striking that Devlin is straight back at centre forward with no sign of any other Kilcoo players. The two Johnsons will presumably return but there have been no hints so far that they could be joined by a couple of Branagans. Anyway, it is likely to be a tight one tomorrow with much at stake between two sides who are not particularly high on confidence. If we have made some progress over the use of the mark, it would make a big difference.

champion1981

Quote from: Mourne Rover on January 31, 2020, 06:55:50 PM
Team named as Burns; D O'Hagan, McArdle, McAleenan; Collins, McKernan, Annett; Flynn, Poland; B O'Hagan, Devlin, Guinness; McCabe, O'Hare, Quinn.
Tally made some late changes last week and may do so again as it is difficult to believe that Poland is going to start at midfield while a couple of others made very little impact in Clonmel. It is striking that Devlin is straight back at centre forward with no sign of any other Kilcoo players. The two Johnsons will presumably return but there have been no hints so far that they could be joined by a couple of Branagans. Anyway, it is likely to be a tight one tomorrow with much at stake between two sides who are not particularly high on confidence. If we have made some progress over the use of the mark, it would make a big difference.
from what I'm hearing none of the branagans will join up with the down team, but 6 others will ! But no call up as of yet for their goal keeper McCourt 🤷‍♂️

Smurfy123

Looks a good team. I would prefer Kerr in from the start but good team
Massive match. Come on lads we can do it
Down by 3

Ed Hardy

Quote from: champion1981 on January 31, 2020, 08:24:15 PM
Quote from: Mourne Rover on January 31, 2020, 06:55:50 PM
from what I'm hearing none of the branagans will join up with the down team, but 6 others will ! But no call up as of yet for their goal keeper McCourt 🤷‍♂️

Irish News says Jerome J, Aaron Morgan, Paul D and C Doherty all returned to Down training this week. Wonder If any others will return, Id imagine Ryan Johnson will be back soon.

JoG2

Men, any local radio stations carrying tonight's game? Thanks

Smurfy123

Massive 2 points
Massive
Regardless of the game it was all about the win
Thank god for Paudie Hughes

Targetman

Paudie's some boy, very important 2 points secured

grounded

Yep a wins a win. Two teams not going well at the minute, but we just about got the result. With the exception of Cork(and i could be wrong!) I don't think there is much between the other counties in the division.