You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: hardstation on June 17, 2011, 11:59:49 PM.
When you pull it and it is sore as fcuk.

The last one has nothing to do with my nose.

You should see a doctor about that.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

maggie

Sure u could always look for her on f/book....

ziggysego

A bit on the stalkerish side maggie  :D
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Muzz

rolloutking

Women paying for things at the till with purses the size a brick who keep their coins in the purse and dig into one of the many compartments looking for the right change instead of breaking a 20 note

ONeill

Quote from: rolloutking on June 18, 2011, 11:34:53 PM
Women paying for things at the till with purses the size a brick who keep their coins in the purse and dig into one of the many compartments looking for the right change instead of breaking a 20 note

Why don't the women just use their pockets? They wait until the cashier gives them the total before thinking about the need to use money. This involves locating their purse. They get the change and it takes them a feckin age to open the purse, put the change in, close the purse, put the purse in the handbag and then lift their goods.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

Quote from: hardstation on June 19, 2011, 12:01:43 AM
Jesus Christ, you'd think that your items were shooting up in price every second.

Relax to fcuk.

Not when the wife is eyeing up big Rogan at the pumps.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

muppet

Quote from: hardstation on June 19, 2011, 12:01:43 AM
Jesus Christ, you'd think that your items were shooting up in price every second.

Give it time.
MWWSI 2017

fitzroyalty

Wankers that overtake about ten cars at once on the road to/from Clones - dickheads

EagleLord

Oooooooh that really gets to me that there. People who overtake 4 or 5 cars, fuckin flyin, especially when going into the village. Are they in that big a hurry!? Was a passanger one time going to a match and the driver went mad at the cars in front goin slow then overtook them all, just about made it in from oncoming cars. I fuckin near lost the head with him! Would ye rather be 5mins late for throw-in or kill the lot of us! Dickhead!

rolloutking

Liam Mc Stay pronouncing tremendous as "tremenjust"

muppet

Quote from: rolloutking on June 19, 2011, 11:16:10 PM
Liam Mc Stay pronouncing tremendous as "tremenjust"

People merging Liam MacHale and Kevin McStay.
MWWSI 2017

Onion Bag

This c**k, seen him on the tele over the weekend and he really grinds my gears  >:( >:( >:(

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!