You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paco

ross4life

Cat haters should be put in cage with this fellow

-the girl of course
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

fitzroyalty

I can't stand these "bohemian" music types. Kind of zukes that all year round sport (what they think) is an obscure yet original taste in fashion i.e. tie/scarf/hat/wasitcoat/skinny jeans [delete as appropriate]. Usually have something stupid looking going on with their facial hair. Look at me types. Obviously drink Jack Daniels and have no time for football or sport in general. Because they play guitar or some other instrument they consider themselves the ultimate authority when discussing music. Greet you with a "hey man" in a semi-American accent. Pukes.

tyssam5

Quote from: fitzroyalty on January 06, 2011, 09:48:51 PM
I can't stand these "bohemian" music types. Kind of zukes that all year round sport (what they think) is an obscure yet original taste in fashion i.e. tie/scarf/hat/wasitcoat/skinny jeans [delete as appropriate]. Usually have something stupid looking going on with their facial hair. Look at me types. Obviously drink Jack Daniels and have no time for football or sport in general. Because they play guitar or some other instrument they consider themselves the ultimate authority when discussing music. Greet you with a "hey man" in a semi-American accent. Pukes.

Someone been shagging your bird?

ross4life

Sounds like he walked into a gay bar by mistake?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Hurler on the Bitch

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

STREET FIGHTER

Them c**ts wind me up as well.

tyssam5

You're obviously referring to Paul Galvin here, but I hear he is quite interested in football.

Eamonnca1

People who stand in a parking spot with a phone pinned to their ear telling their friend that they're reserving a place for them. I had the pleasure of nearly driving over one of the ballixes a few weeks ago and he got all pissy with me.

"What the f**k man? I was keeping this space!"

Says I "Then where's your car?" and I walked off. 

He had something to say about my Obama bumper sticker too, hopefully that pissed him off even more.  He called something after me and I called back that if he touched the car I'd f***ing kill him. God I felt good and righteous after that! I was on the internet within seconds blowing about it.

Tyrones own

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on January 06, 2011, 11:33:48 PM
People who stand in a parking spot with a phone pinned to their ear telling their friend that they're reserving a place for them. I had the pleasure of nearly driving over one of the ballixes a few weeks ago and he got all pissy with me.

"What the f**k man? I was keeping this space!"

Says I "Then where's your car?" and I walked off. 

He had something to say about my Obama bumper sticker too, hopefully that pissed him off even more.  He called something after me and I called back that if he touched the car I'd f***ing kill him. God I felt good and righteous after that! I was on the internet within seconds blowing about it.
Wonder did you feel as righteous when you came back to her and a scrape down the length of her with his key  ::)
...None of this is actually true is it Eamonn  :-[
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

ziggysego

You weren't long getting in after Eamon, when he said he has an Obama sticker, eh TO ;)
Testing Accessibility

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ziggysego on January 07, 2011, 11:35:29 AM
You weren't long getting in after Eamon, when he said he has an Obama sticker, eh TO ;)
Is 6 hours later a quick reply?!

The Real Laoislad

People who drive over me when I'm standing in a parking bay holding it for someone..
You'll Never Walk Alone.

illdecide

Quote from: tyssam5 on January 06, 2011, 11:22:35 PM

You're obviously referring to Paul Galvin here, but I hear he is quite interested in football.

Obviously not referring to Paul Galvin then... ::)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch