Previous topic - Next topic

The Worker

Square Ball

the UTV Broadband advert with Julian in it, cringe worthy
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

paco

Quote from: Square Ball on November 27, 2010, 07:59:39 PM

Seen it earlier for the first time, it was brutal! Almost as bad as the one for some car insurance company where 2 old men dress up as spides and start to rap.

Square Ball

Quote from: paco on November 27, 2010, 08:19:19 PM

Seen it earlier for the first time, it was brutal! Almost as bad as the one for some car insurance company where 2 old men dress up as spides and start to rap.

It was on again, even worse the second time, Julian is such a twat
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

tyroneboi

Seen it there now and it is feckin embarrassing! Surely Julian would have a bit more self respect than to do that!

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: tyroneboi on November 28, 2010, 08:21:33 PM

Seen it there now and it is feckin embarrassing! Surely Julian would have a bit more self respect than to do that!
jesus that is shocking
CRINGE
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

maggie

People who put big banners at junctions/attached to road signs. E.g Happy 50th Big Davy. And then they never bother to take them down.

muppet

Quote from: maggie on December 02, 2010, 09:40:44 PM
People who put big banners at junctions/attached to road signs. E.g Happy 50th Big Davy. And then they never bother to take them down.

I dunno, it makes for cool directions.

Turn right at the 'Happy 50th Big Davy' and then second left at the 'DUP - strictly come dancing gay night'.
MWWSI 2017

Celt_Man

That christmasy Sky Movies ad... just out of sheer repetition
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ziggysego

Seen that advert yesterday for the first time. Jeezs, it's even worse than I imagined. I was expecting 'local tv' bad, but that was beyond the pale embarrassing.
Testing Accessibility

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: ziggysego on December 03, 2010, 02:03:00 AM
Seen that advert yesterday for the first time. Jeezs, it's even worse than I imagined. I was expecting 'local tv' bad, but that was beyond the pale embarrassing.

Anyone got a link for this?  I love watching cringy stuff
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

take_yer_points

Think that's the fella Grimes from Donaghmore who does it for Hughes car insurance. Nowhere near as good as the one they did for fish fingers a few years ago. Think it's the same two fellas who did a play in the Opera House a while back called The history of the troubles according to my da. Very good show

Tony Baloney

Quote from: take_yer_points on December 03, 2010, 09:29:51 AM

Think that's the fella Grimes from Donaghmore who does it for Hughes car insurance. Nowhere near as good as the one they did for fish fingers a few years ago. Think it's the same two fellas who did a play in the Opera House a while back called The history of the troubles according to my da. Very good show
He used to do the skits on The Championship years ago. Can't mind the name of the character* that used to sing about Aidan O'Rourke to the tune of Your Beautiful...."I saw your face in the Forkhill Mace, you were standing in the queue".

*Mazda McGrath?