You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crossdoesitbest

Fluid around my knee the day after exercise. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :(

Zapatista

Quote from: crossdoesitbest on November 17, 2010, 01:33:00 PM
Fluid around my knee the day after exercise. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :(

Wear a nappy.

haranguerer

stop exercising

crossdoesitbest

Quote from: Zapatista on November 17, 2010, 01:42:23 PM

Wear a nappy.

Sure there's that much fluid a nappy would'nt fit around my knee.That just makes no sense. Unless of course you're the funny guy i ordered and if so i want my money back!!!! ;D ;D

EagleLord

ballygawleyman

EagleLord

JUst retired

Crossdoesitbest. A tap on the leg should sort it out. ;D

Puckoon

The impending snow forcast for the weekend. Get the shovels and salt out puck, stock up on the groceries, because in the words of Bob Dylan - You ain't goin nowhere.

ross4life

Almost totally Spanish lingo here in Miami nothing against the Spanish speaking in general but you would expect more English spoken in a big Amercian city like this.

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Puckoon

Shouldnt be that big of a surprise Ross! The cuban influx and then the general hispanic illegal populations in the southern states?

ross4life

Quote from: Puckoon on November 19, 2010, 12:08:53 AM
Shouldnt be that big of a surprise Ross! The cuban influx and then the general hispanic illegal populations in the southern states?

Not a Surprise but was expecting a bit more english, was gonna Trek across to Cuba but don't think i"ll have the time now  :-\

Plus most of the taxi drivers here are from Haiti (french speaking)
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ziggysego

Quote from: ross4life on November 19, 2010, 12:06:14 AM
Almost totally Spanish lingo here in Miami nothing against the Spanish speaking in general but you would expect more English spoken in a big Amercian city like this.

A foreigner, complaining about foreigners, in the foreign country?
Testing Accessibility

Donkeywalloper

A bit like Man Utd and their fans around Old Trafford. The native manchunian must have similar thoughts !

lurganblue

Quote from: Donkeywalloper on November 19, 2010, 10:44:09 AM

A bit like Man Utd and their fans around Old Trafford. The native manchunian must have similar thoughts !

a native manchunian would be at the city of manchester stadium  ;)