You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GerryFromDerry

When you go into a shop to do the lotto and those shitty blue pens dont work.
Up the Shamrocks!

Puckoon

Having to buy a new sympathy card to give to a work colleage from the group because you were'nt paying attention and wrote happy birthday on it. :-[

paco

Getting the bus home on a Friday when it's absolutely packed and the air conditioners aren't working.

EagleLord

People who dont even hardly ever talk right so they dont.

gerrykeegan

Quote from: Puckoon on October 15, 2010, 03:39:32 PM
Having to buy a new sympathy card to give to a work colleage from the group because you were'nt paying attention and wrote happy birthday on it. :-[

Good man Puck. Did you say something funny on the card or just Happy Birthday. Tell me you wrote a Limerick!
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Puckoon

I kind of got as far as Happy B and then I realised it wasnt anyones birthday and one of the girls grandads died yesterday.

Thats what a 60 hour week will do to you.

gerrykeegan

A sympathy card for someones Granddad? Do they have a card for every relative that dies, thats a bit mad.
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Puckoon on October 15, 2010, 05:57:51 PM
I kind of got as far as Happy B and then I realised it wasnt anyones birthday and one of the girls grandads died yesterday.

Thats what a 60 hour week will do to you.
could have just wrote happy bereavement
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

tyrone girl

Or Happy Burying but then he might have been cremated so that be no good

pintsofguinness

Puckoon

Quote from: gerrykeegan on October 15, 2010, 06:38:51 PM
A sympathy card for someones Granddad? Do they have a card for every relative that dies, thats a bit mad.

One of those weird dysfunctional american families where daddy buggered off and grandad became the father figure.

Different levels of grief - never thought to question it. Definitely wasnt going to be the one to query it!

Happy Bereavment - that would have worked.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Puckoon on October 15, 2010, 08:32:14 PM
Quote from: gerrykeegan on October 15, 2010, 06:38:51 PM

One of those weird dysfunctional american families where daddy buggered off and grandad became the father figure.

Different levels of grief - never thought to question it. Definitely wasnt going to be the one to query it!

Happy Bereavment - that would have worked.
You don't have to go to america for that...

Garbage juice! urrrgh

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: corn02 on June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM
Carol Vorderman reaching for a vowel or a constanant before the contestant has said...

She's on the Late Late show now
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 15, 2010, 11:07:53 PM
Quote from: corn02 on June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM
Carol Vorderman reaching for a vowel or a constanant before the contestant has said...

She's on the Late Late show now
What the f**k is this woman selling now? She was also on 8 out of 10 Cats and Would I Lie To You last night!