You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone girl

Think you can Maggie - my sister got it a few yrs back quite badly and she had never even had a hint of it before

Onion Bag

Quote from: maggie on June 11, 2010, 12:20:18 PM
Having a sneezing bout when driving-can you get Hayfever, even if you never had it before in your life?
My eyes are streaming today.

Also people who use 'dis' and 'dat' in messages.

never had it myself my whole life until 2-3 years ago, and now im tortured with it every summer,
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Celt_Man

Quote from: Onion Bag on June 11, 2010, 12:29:34 PM
Quote from: maggie on June 11, 2010, 12:20:18 PM
Having a sneezing bout when driving-can you get Hayfever, even if you never had it before in your life?
My eyes are streaming today.

Also people who use 'dis' and 'dat' in messages.

never had it myself my whole life until 2-3 years ago, and now im tortured with it every summer,

same as myself... maybe not tortured but it's a fecking pain
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Onion Bag

ziggysego

Quote from: Onion Bag on June 11, 2010, 12:32:03 PM
cant stand this one

Met the man behind the character a few years ago. Every bit as annoying. A real diva queen.
Testing Accessibility

Rois

For the Northern hayfever sufferers, did you know you can go in to a pharmacy under some community health thing where the pharmacist "prescribes" instead of bothering the doctor, and they can prescribe antihistimenes (or however that word is spelt) and you get them free? 

Now I don't know if all pharmacies do it, but my friend runs a shop in Belfast and told me to come in cause she can do it.

Saves spending a fortune on Clarityn (or my favourite, Beconase).

I used to be absolutely shocking with it, seem to be one of the few who finds it less troublesome as the years go on. 

Canalman

Banks having the prompt "For details about our sort code press 1" as the 1st option on the answer machines. Having a right laugh at us imo.

Alco Pup

Watching some programme on TV, and then when the ad breaks starts the volume rockets up scaring the bejaysus outta ye and resulting in a mad scramble for the remote to turn it down a bit..

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

eggy bread

Just another tosser who thinks he's funny.

gerrykeegan

2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

eggy bread

No chance,  Orior is actually funny.

gerrykeegan

2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Onion Bag

Them f**king horns the fans our blowing in the crowd at the world cup, the tournament is only 10 mins old and im sick of it already because of them horns

Hardy

Monotonous, boring, persistent, annoying. Finally, soccer has a sound track.