You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Quote from: Puckoon on June 03, 2010, 05:10:44 PM
Ziggy you are long enough in the tooth to know to avoid bridge street at that time! Jesus its hard enough to walk it.

Didn't realise the time and came racing round from the Showgrounds. They were everywhere and coming from all directions.
Testing Accessibility

ONeill

Fcukers coming up the street in the wrong direction in a contraption.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

lurganblue

Probably said it before but bastids who park in parent and child spaces and not a fuckin sign of a child with them. And then walk past me trying to put a one year old into a car seat with no room to open the car door in a normal parking spot.

Oh and on another note, flies round lakes while I'm out running bye

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: lurganblue on June 03, 2010, 06:30:01 PM
Probably said it before but bastids who park in parent and child spaces and not a fuckin sign of a child with them. And then walk past me trying to put a one year old into a car seat with no room to open the car door in a normal parking spot.

You should have a chat with pintsofguinness he feels the same as you
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

So they had a child with them, or they didnt?

pintsofguinness

do it all the time
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

lurganblue

Quote from: Puckoon on June 03, 2010, 07:15:32 PM

So they had a child with them, or they
didnt?

no they have no kids with them. On reading my post again I just noticed that it sounds like a was kidnapping a child :) I meant my son, the one year old.

muppet

Quote from: lurganblue on June 03, 2010, 07:44:30 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on June 03, 2010, 07:15:32 PM

So they had a child with them, or they
didnt?

no they have no kids with them. On reading my post again I just noticed that it sounds like a was kidnapping a child :) I meant my son, the one year old.

Why were you kidnapping your son?
MWWSI 2017

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

lurganblue

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

eggy bread

eggy bread

In fairness it's usually lazy fat people who need the extra room to get in and out themselves.

ziggysego

Bad eggs. Stomach was in tatters yesterday.
Testing Accessibility

Square Ball

Quote from: ziggysego on June 05, 2010, 08:10:33 PM
Bad eggs. Stomach was in tatters yesterday.

so you have a feed of drink, and blame it on the eggs!!!

i do that too, have a few chips after a load of beer and blame it on the chips
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid