You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

People who are obsessed with their pets.  ::)

We had a couple over last night for dinner and they never shut up about their f**king dog,they were going on about what the Dog was thinking and what was in his mind and how he gets depressed when they leave him for a day,I felt like telling them to shut the f**k up,how I bit my tongue for so long is a minor miracle .

The GF asked them to stay the night so we could all go down to the pub and have a few drinks after dinner,but they couldn't because they had to get back home to put the dog to bed...like in all seriousness  WTF  ???

Granted I'm not much of a animal person but this was just way OTT,are any of ye who have animals as pets like this?
Does owning a animal make you into a crazy person like these people?
Or is just normal behavior among the pet owning population?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on May 15, 2010, 10:43:30 AM

We had a couple over last night for dinner and they never shut up about their f**king dog,they were going on about what the Dog was thinking and what was in his mind and how he gets depressed when they leave him for a day,I felt like telling them to shut the f**k up,how I bit my tongue for so long is a minor miracle .

The GF asked them to stay the night so we could all go down to the pub and have a few drinks after dinner,but they couldn't because they had to get back home to put the dog to bed...like in all seriousness  WTF  ???

Granted I'm not much of a animal person but this was just way OTT,are any of ye who have animals as pets like this?

Just sound like responsible animal owners to me.

Was your woman interested in what they were saying, she's a vet isn't she? Any vet I know are animal lovers and would behave like those people. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 15, 2010, 12:05:52 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on May 15, 2010, 10:43:30 AM

Just sound like responsible animal owners to me.

Was your woman interested in what they were saying, she's a vet isn't she? Any vet I know are animal lovers and would behave like those people.

My woman is a Vet yes,and obviously loves animals,though we don't have any.
She thought they were a little mad too though.
I would shoot her if she ever started talking crazy shit like this couple last night though,they were demented.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

What were they saying that was demented?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Puckoon

Given your history with friends girlfriends - going home to take care of the dog was probably just a cover. The woman just didnt want to get rogered in the middle of the night.

tyssam5

Quote from: ziggysego on May 14, 2010, 02:57:20 PM
Quote from: leenie on May 14, 2010, 02:53:49 PM
sounds stupid but it grinds my gear to write in black pen... i do not know why....

I know exactly what you mean leenie. Only with me, it's blue pens.

What do yous be writing with these archaic pen devices?
Fella wanted me to fill in an application form the other day, I started it with a pen and just couldn't bring myself to do it, my hands no longer had the necessary motor skills to write in the wee boxes and it seemed like a awful hassle. Ended up making it into a fillable PDF, which was probably more hassle but seemed logical to me.

maggie

Onion Bag

f**king bank charges, i hate the bastards  >:( >:( >:( >:(

charging £35 to transfer money,
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

maggie

The Real Laoislad

Taking the day off and some hoor rings you at 8am  >:(
Wasn't able go back to sleep and i was having such a nice dream at the time
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Louth Exile

Your man from the Nicqotine Mini Adverts. Think his name is Mc Donnell, but he has a fucked up accent. Does my head in!!  >:(
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Celt_Man

Quote from: hardstation on May 30, 2010, 10:44:09 PM
Quote from: Louth Exile on May 30, 2010, 10:40:57 PM
Your man from the Nicqotine Mini Adverts. Think his name is Mc Donnell, but he has a fucked up accent. Does my head in!!  >:(
Yes, I don't think cigarettes is his main problem. Being a ballbag is a greater problem imo.

Yep I hear that.... was actually just gonna post the same
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

muppet

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on May 28, 2010, 09:10:26 AM
Taking the day off and some hoor rings you at 8am  >:(
Wasn't able go back to sleep and i was having such a nice dream at the time

Martin O'Neill or Micko?
MWWSI 2017

ziggysego

Nothing more difficult going up Bridge Street in one direction in a wheelchair and the entire schooling population of Omagh coming the other.
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Ziggy you are long enough in the tooth to know to avoid bridge street at that time! Jesus its hard enough to walk it.