Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on May 10, 2010, 08:59:38 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 10, 2010, 08:55:31 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on May 10, 2010, 08:46:21 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 10, 2010, 06:30:37 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on May 10, 2010, 05:23:34 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 09, 2010, 08:54:52 PM
flat packed furniture aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Its a great wedding present - although the couple don't realise at the time that you are doing them a favour by giving them the biggest test of their married lives: The co-assembly of flat without blood letting will ensure a marriage will stand the test of time.
no need to tell me, there was rows in my house, herself seems to be incapable of holding something steady and straight!!

You need a woman to help you assemble furniture...really  ???
Have you checked to see are your man bits still there  ::)
I dont know about your "man bits" but mine didn't come with the 8 hands, so yes I needed help.

Really? You needed help?
How odd...

What were you putting together as a matter of interest?
It's a cabinet thing for the kitchen - it would have been fine but there's a wine rack thing on the bottom and you had to hold both sides of it, and lump of wood in the middle and about 6 slot things and a slide out shelf thing! in place while the side of the cabinet was screwed on to hold it all. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

muppet

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on May 10, 2010, 02:52:48 PM
Quote from: muppet on May 10, 2010, 02:25:49 PM
Quote from: johnneycool on May 10, 2010, 02:05:43 PM
10Km is still a lot of travelling for the car still to be considered new.

You'd be amazed the mileage you get from today's Ladas.

almost right... It does start with a L and end with a S...

220d?
MWWSI 2017

EagleLord

When silly people fall down on to the train tracks ,therefore delaying all the other trains that want to head to that station, and makin my train journey, which was only meanta be 15mins, last 50mins! Near missed the dinner!

Hound

Quote from: muppet on May 10, 2010, 10:37:11 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on May 10, 2010, 02:52:48 PM
Quote from: muppet on May 10, 2010, 02:25:49 PM
Quote from: johnneycool on May 10, 2010, 02:05:43 PM
10Km is still a lot of travelling for the car still to be considered new.

You'd be amazed the mileage you get from today's Ladas.

almost right... It does start with a L and end with a S...

220d?
He's a Sparky. My money's on a RX450h. White.

NAG1

Quote from: EagleLord on May 10, 2010, 11:24:04 PM
When silly people fall down on to the train tracks ,therefore delaying all the other trains that want to head to that station, and makin my train journey, which was only meanta be 15mins, last 50mins! Near missed the dinner!

Stop pushing them then Eagel!

gerrykeegan

Getting a speeding fine and points at 7.10am in the morning. Have they nothing better to be doing, there was no other f**ker up!
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

oakleafgael

Quote from: gerrykeegan on May 12, 2010, 09:05:41 PM
Getting a speeding fine and points at 7.10am in the morning. Have they nothing better to be doing, there was no other f**ker up!

Some of us have the most of a days work done at that time of the morning.

EagleLord

Exactly Hardstation. Thats hardly grinding gears stuff, just dont break the law, theres a good lad gerry. Same as people complaining about traffic wardens, they're just doing their job, you know you shouldnt park there, but you did it anyway, so why complain when you get done for it..silly silly people..gerrykeegan, people like you grind my gears..

gerrykeegan

f**k off Eagle Lord 7 miles an hour above the speed limit is hardly reckless. There was no traffic on the road at the time. I would love to see the cops take the drug dealing scum who deal on the street outiside the job. No the walk past its not worth the hassle. I have been driving for 20 years not so much as a parking ticket. Mind you dont blind yourself with your halo

ziggysego

Quote from: hardstation on May 12, 2010, 10:30:44 PM
Quote from: gerrykeegan on May 12, 2010, 10:28:12 PM
f**k off Eagle Lord 7 miles an hour above the speed limit is hardly reckless. There was no traffic on the road at the time. I would love to see the cops take the drug dealing scum who deal on the street outiside the job. No the walk past its not worth the hassle. I have been driving for 20 years not so much as a parking ticket. Mind you dont blind yourself with your halo
"I just about shot him in the head. 2 inches to the left and I'd have missed. I've been alive 50 years and have never shot anyone before".

:D :D

Don't do the crime, if you don't wanna pay the fine gerry.
Testing Accessibility

gerrykeegan

"I just about shot him in the head. 2 inches to the left and I'd have missed. I've been alive 50 years and have never shot anyone before".

Is that a quote from some famous person at a particularly importantant time in our history or some irrelevant rubbish you made up?

pintsofguinness

Royal Mail tried to deliver something today but it was too big for the letter box so I went to collect it but was told by an ignorant bollocks with self confidence issues that I can't get it for 48 hours! wtf!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

muppet

Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 13, 2010, 06:58:38 PM
Royal Mail tried to deliver something today but it was too big for the letter box so I went to collect it but was told by an ignorant bollocks with self confidence issues that I can't get it for 48 hours! wtf!

We sent you ice cream. Best forget about it.
MWWSI 2017

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: gerrykeegan on May 13, 2010, 07:29:22 AM

Is that a quote from some famous person at a particularly importantant time in our history or some irrelevant rubbish you made up?

I'm with you gerry. For fcuk's sake, the amount of accidents at that time of the morning on an empty road is shocking. Though the sanctimony of some of the posts in relation to same is sickening. Take note Ziggy  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

ziggysego

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on May 13, 2010, 11:32:52 PM
Quote from: gerrykeegan on May 13, 2010, 07:29:22 AM

I'm with you gerry. For fcuk's sake, the amount of accidents at that time of the morning on an empty road is shocking. Though the sanctimony of some of the posts in relation to same is sickening. Take note Ziggy  ;)

Typical Strabane man, breaking the law and complaining when he's caught.
Testing Accessibility