You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

those self service machines in Asda, when you scan the thing you've got about 2 seconds to put it in the bag before it starts shouting all around the shop "PLEASE PLACE THE ITEM IN THE BAGGING AREA, PLEASE PLACE THE ITEM IN THE BAGGING AREA, PLEASE PLACE THE ITEM IN THE BAGGING AREA" and then when you don't do that after about 5 seconds it starts with the "PLEASE WAIT FOR ASSISTANCE" "PLEASE WAIT FOR ASSISTANCE".

some evening I'm going to shout back I'M TRYING TO OPEN THE f**king BAG!!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

gawa316

Paying fecking hundreds to get the cars fixed >:( I quite possibly have the worse luck in the world.

My freelander is away getting a new head gasket fitted, feckin wonderful! In the meantime I've been driving the wife's audi, which is rattling like f**k everytime I go over a bump, needs new brake pads and since I have been driving it has started leaking steering fluid so makes an awful noise that you just know is the sound of money going down the drain!

Thats all in the last 2 weeks!

In the last year and a half I had to fit a new gear box, drive shaft, alternator, clutch as well as a few smaller things in a mixture of the 2 cars...doing my f**king tits in! Just when you think, right we can afford this or that...bang something else goes >:( >:( >:(

Puckoon

Always take a ziploc bag with you - shite in the ziploc and hurl it out the window.

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: Puckoon on February 19, 2010, 10:48:30 PM
Always take a ziploc bag with you - shite in the ziploc and hurl it out the window.
:D
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

illdecide

Quote from: gawa316 on February 19, 2010, 09:32:45 PM
Paying fecking hundreds to get the cars fixed >:( I quite possibly have the worse luck in the world.

My freelander is away getting a new head gasket fitted, feckin wonderful! In the meantime I've been driving the wife's audi, which is rattling like f**k everytime I go over a bump, needs new brake pads and since I have been driving it has started leaking steering fluid so makes an awful noise that you just know is the sound of money going down the drain!

In the last year and a half I had to fit a new gear box, drive shaft, alternator, clutch as well as a few smaller things in a mixture of the 2 cars...doing my f**king tits in! Just when you think, right we can afford this or that...bang something else goes >:( >:( >:(

A box of matches or Auto Trader
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

5 Sams

Freelander....Audi....god love ye
The Aristocrat Years

gawa316

Quote from: hardstation on February 19, 2010, 11:36:32 PM
Quote from: 5 Sams on February 19, 2010, 11:35:22 PM

Freelander....Audi....god love ye
My thoughts exactly.

2001 Freelander and a 2000 Audi A3...hardly feckin Jay Kay!!!

pintsofguinness

Having to sit through "Take me out" - such utter shit!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 20, 2010, 08:10:05 PM
Total cack isn't it. The dolls on it would give you the skitter too. Paddy McGuinness shouldn't be allowed near a tv camera.

pintsofguinness

Desperate, I've been cringing through the whole lot. Though I did like them showing one of the dates there and the woman says to yer man "I usually date someone older and more successful"  :D  what a bitch, nearly as bad as the gold diggers we seen there.

put-it-up

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 20, 2010, 08:10:05 PM

No likey, No litey....ah piss of Paddy and try present a real programme. That show does my nut in...

What about lumpy mash, Concern volunteers trying to corner you on that street, and when you get a burger in a chipper and they don't throw in a free handful of chips  :D

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.