You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone girl

Yeh i hate them stupid msgs - one i got was along the lines of can i snuggle in ur inbox until midnight - what a load of dung. Got loads of them and deleted all straightaway

theskull1

Frozen windscreen wash...actually had to tail gate the cars in front to get spray water to "clear" the screen
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Zapatista

Quote from: Doogie Browser on January 04, 2010, 11:14:38 AM
Those bloody new year texts that your mates send to everyone in their phone book from 8.30pm onwards on NYE with the silly rhymes.

Prob that guy in the meteor ads thats starts all that shit. He's prob been demoted off the TV to sit writing stupid circulars to piss people off by stealth.

Family guy

Loud women drinking in the bar on a sunday wen your trying to watch the footy

ziggysego

People who refer to soccer as football on a GAA messageboard.
Testing Accessibility

Family guy

Was watching footy as its american football and just call it football for short ziggy

Treasurer

That last little fall of snow that's going to make roads even more brutal in the morning.   Bad enough going back to work without that crap :(

Celt_Man

When you're driving along at a decent speed and you leave a decent gap between yourself and the boyo in front of you....

then some p***k passes you out and jumps into that gap -  so you have to slow down again in case he taps the brakes at all you're into his back seat..
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

new devil

Quote from: ziggysego on January 04, 2010, 04:27:30 PM

f**k you have little to annoy you

ziggysego

Quote from: new devil on January 04, 2010, 11:43:34 PM

f**k you have little to annoy you

Wouldn't say it annoys me, just grinds my gears.
Testing Accessibility

new devil

ross4life

whether we like it our not they have every right to call it Football! because is going alot longer than our gaelic football or American football, Soccer is a term used by Americans & i for one won't follow their lead

btw American Football should be called Hand Egg
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Hardy

Quote from: Celt_Man on January 04, 2010, 11:37:19 PM
When you're driving along at a decent speed and you leave a decent gap between yourself and the boyo in front of you....

then some p***k passes you out and jumps into that gap -  so you have to slow down again in case he taps the brakes at all you're into his back seat..

What you're saying is nobody should overtake you? I mean, where do you expect him to go when he overtakes you?

Celt_Man

Quote from: Hardy on January 05, 2010, 01:24:15 AM
Quote from: Celt_Man on January 04, 2010, 11:37:19 PM

What you're saying is nobody should overtake you? I mean, where do you expect him to go when he overtakes you?

Nope that's not it, I mean when a fella makes a mad bust to overtake all in front of him then mid way through decides to jump into of you... into the space I left to make the car in front of me a safe distance ahead
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

ziggysego

Quote from: ross4life on January 05, 2010, 12:55:44 AM

whether we like it our not they have every right to call it Football! because is going alot longer than our gaelic football or American football, Soccer is a term used by Americans & i for one won't follow their lead

btw American Football should be called Hand Egg

Football has been around longer than soccer actually. It's the middle of the night, so I can't be bothered looking for a source. If I remember, I'll look tomorrow.
Testing Accessibility