You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

I just didn't have a computer to watch it on.

Cillo

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on September 21, 2009, 09:29:25 PM
Gossips, people who live for gossip, people who love spreading the gossip, people who love when something bad happens to someone else so that they can spread the gossip and add even more gossip on top of the gossip that is going around.  Gossip, Gossip, Gossip, its everywhere i look, gossip vultures are everywhere, i cant look round but someone is spreading manure gossip about someone else.  Gossip compells some peoples lives, they just need more and more gossip.  Every day more gossip,  bigger gossip, more juicy gossip.  it a drug to some people...not me though.

Didnt you say in some other thread there that you buy the enquirer magazine for the gossip.

People in small towns tend to love the gossip more. This is because there is usually feck all else happening therefore gossip passes the time. Who is the biggest gossip on the board?

Cillo

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on September 21, 2009, 09:48:34 PM
Quote from: Cillo on September 21, 2009, 09:46:32 PM
Who is the biggest gossip on the board?

Ulster Exile and Hound of Ulster are currently 1 & 2.  Pm's full of gossip.

Really?
Maybe they could get their own column in the Sun or something. Any chance of these two starting a thread re all the gossip they come across on the board and off?

fitzroyalty

people who complain about stuff that doesn't even affect them, e.g. gossip! nothing wrong with a bit of gossip!

ross4life

people who become successfull then they suddenly become hated!
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

illdecide

When you know your about to loose your job and can do f**k all about it...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

man in black

Quote from: illdecide on September 22, 2009, 11:15:57 AM

People that don't know the difference between loose and lose. Do you make the same mistake with noose and nose ?
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

illdecide

Quote from: man in black on September 22, 2009, 11:21:26 AM

People that don't know the difference between loose and lose. Do you make the same mistake with noose and nose ?

Possibly but when i'm smashing someone's nose in i can tell the difference :D

man in black

Quote from: illdecide on September 22, 2009, 11:53:42 AM
Quote from: man in black on September 22, 2009, 11:21:26 AM

Possibly but when i'm smashing someone's nose in i can tell the difference :D

Im a pacifist myself.
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

ziggysego

Trying to hold in a fart, in an office full of women as the disabled toilet is in use. I'm in great agony here!!
Testing Accessibility

tyrone girl

Oh for feck sake

trying to eat a nice bag of crisps then coming on here to read something that puts me off them  >:( >:( >:(

illdecide

Quote from: ziggysego on September 23, 2009, 04:33:19 PM
Trying to hold in a fart, in an office full of women as the disabled toilet is in use. I'm in great agony here!!

FFS Ziggy let her go man and you can always shout out...who the f**k was that ;)

illdecide

In fact what grinds my ears is when you let a fart in the office thinking it's only a harmless air pocket only to discover it's disgusting and you need to walk as quick as you can to disperse it quickly before someone walks into the haze and says to you..."did you just sh1t"

The Real Laoislad

f**king weddings...or to be more exact my wedding and to be even more exact my future wife....

Why in God's name would I care what colour the bridesmaid dresses are or what kind of flowers are in the church or if we have a organ or someone playing the Harp  ::)

I told her to just go and book whatever made her happy thinking that I was being nice but now she is complaining I don't care about the wedding  >:(
You'll Never Walk Alone.

illdecide

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 23, 2009, 05:06:53 PM
f**king weddings...or to be more exact my wedding and to be even more exact my future wife....

Why in God's name would I care what colour the bridesmaid dresses are or what kind of flowers are in the church or if we have a organ or someone playing the Harp  ::)

I told her to just go and book whatever made her happy thinking that I was being nice but now she is complaining I don't care about the wedding  >:(

your not a very bright spark r u ;) thats a sign man...run like f**k i'm speaking from experience