You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supersub

getting told off in work for bein on the internet too much!! >:(

thebigfella

Quote from: supersub on August 08, 2009, 09:46:58 PM

Having to tell lazy ******* to stop surfing the net and get on with your job. It's amazing how many c***s I've managed who you have to sit over all day long and babysit. It's work, surfing the net is not what you get paid for.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: thebigfella on August 09, 2009, 01:43:16 AM

Having to tell lazy ******* to stop surfing the net and get on with your job. It's amazing how many c***s I've managed who you have to sit over all day long and babysit. It's work, surfing the net is not what you get paid for.

I find those who give out about being told off or constantly complain that their boss is a cnut or a w**ker are usually the ones who do f**k all at work but yet still expect to be paid a wage.
Some people don't seem to realise you go to work(and here's the big shocker) to work!! a lot of f**kers actually are shocked they they are being told off for not working ,but then its the boss or foreman or supervisor who is a bollix because he had the nerve to ask the person to do the work they are being paid to do ::)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: thebigfella on August 09, 2009, 01:43:16 AM

They're obviously not busy enough if they're all day to spend on the internet. Give them more work to do.

supersub

ha,maybe i should explain... I do a lot of work during the day. The reason i said that was because she checked when i was on holiday only by looking at websites visited, you can visit 5 or 6 websites easly in a day during breaks etc. But they took it as i was always on 'surfing' , which isnt the case. And anyway my work is of the highest quality so all you on your 'babysittin' high horses,relax and give them something more cgallenging to do ;)

tyrone86

Normally trivial things don't bug me that much, but there's one particular poster on this board that has my shite sickened this last few months with inane, sycophantic comments that contribute sweet f**k all. Twat.

leenie

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

AFS

Quote from: tyrone86 on August 10, 2009, 07:58:05 PM
Normally trivial things don't bug me that much, but there's one particular poster on this board that has my shite sickened this last few months with inane, sycophantic comments that contribute sweet f**k all. t**t.

+1

There's one very prolific poster on this board who's absence wouldn't be felt at all. Funny how those that talk the most often have the least to say.

Gabriel_Hurl

it's not hard to guess who you are on about  :D

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

AFS

High Wide and Handsome

"Swing er over!"

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Normally trivial things don't bug me that much, but there's one particular poster on this board that has my shite sickened this last few months with inane, sycophantic comments that contribute sweet f**k all. t**t.

There's a number I feel like that about.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

fred the red

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 11, 2009, 11:54:44 AM

There's a number I feel like that about.

+1