You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

High Wide and Handsome

walking up to bed last night just to realise that there are no fcukin sheets/bed clothes on my bed. then having the whole palava of sorting that out. a job i must confess i suck fat 1's at.

not amused!  >:(
"Swing er over!"

longball

Quote from: High Wide and Handsome on July 22, 2009, 12:39:23 PM
walking up to bed last night just to realise that there are no fcukin sheets/bed clothes on my bed. then having the whole palava of sorting that out. a job i must confess i suck fat 1's at.

I suck at this as well i dont think men are capable of changing the sheets sucessfully.
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: illdecide on July 22, 2009, 12:24:43 PM
Quote from: Zapatista on July 22, 2009, 12:11:57 PM
Quote from: hardstation on July 22, 2009, 12:06:09 PM
Quote from: tyrone girl on July 22, 2009, 12:01:18 PM
I think i speak for the vocal minority when i say .....

ur a t**ser and a wum and maybe im a bigger clown for replying to u but this be the last time u p***k
Could she be the first girl to get a warning?

Quote1. Personal abuse.
    Personal abuse is one of the most common problems on internet boards. Known sometimes as 'playing the man', whether foul language is used or not, this behaviour is
    not allowed.
    e.g. Calling someone a fat fool is the same as calling someone something more vulgar. This rule applies even in situations where another user has breached this, or
    another rule. Retaliation is still a breach of the rule.

Penalties- 1st Offence - Warning,  Second Offence - 2 Day Ban, Third Offence - 10 Day Ban, Fourth Offence - Permanent Ban

Is it against the rules to have more than one account?

Zap do you reckon there are posters here with multiple usernames?...if so spill the beans saan

Its deadly to get multiple usernames nowadays. A year or so ago though...

ziggysego

Quote from: longball on July 22, 2009, 12:42:02 PM
Quote from: High Wide and Handsome on July 22, 2009, 12:39:23 PM

I suck at this as well i dont think men are capable of changing the sheets sucessfully.

I think High Wide is a lady.
Testing Accessibility

longball

Do u still use your other usernames ONL?
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

Our Nail Loney

To get back to the original thread... Waking up Sunday morning to find you got a chinese on sat when you were drunk which you have then vomited all over your carpet. Disaster. Had to take the carpet shampooer from work an all to clean it

I have a pic on my phone of the vomit which I will upload when I get home from work to prove this happened!

tyrone girl

fitzroyalty

full back

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on July 22, 2009, 12:46:37 PM
To get back to the original thread... Waking up Sunday morning to find you got a chinese on sat when you were drunk which you have then vomited all over your carpet. Disaster. Had to take the carpet shampooer from work an all to clean it

I have a pic on my phone of the vomit which I will upload when I get home from work to prove this happened!

Fcuk sake ONL :D :D

The bookies arent open on a Sunday.
Does that mean you waited to Monday evening before using the shampoo :o

I think this deserves a thread of its own
It could be as entertaining as the lost passport thread :D

Our Nail Loney

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: full back on July 22, 2009, 12:48:17 PM

Fcuk sake ONL :D :D

The bookies arent open on a Sunday.
Does that mean you waited to Monday evening before using the shampoo :o

I think this deserves a thread of its own
It could be as entertaining as the lost passport thread :D

:-[ :-[ :-[

I was too hungover on Sunday to clean it!!

Was some stink.

ziggysego

Following on from what ONL said. At the recommendation of tyrone girl, I ordered in a chippy and burger last night. Sat down in front of the telly to watch Charlie Brooker and they were gutting an elephant, giraffe and whale. Turned my stomach and I couldn't enjoy my greasy spoon feed. :(
Testing Accessibility

Louth Exile

Gobshite Hitlers in Bank Branches!!!!!

Went into a branch of AIB to make a lodgment to the club account for the lotto, went to customer service and asked for a print out from the last month (to update the figures for those who pay by SO).
"We don't do that"
No, I just want a screen print, not a full statement
"We can't do that".
As I smiled turned and walked away, I told her there was no panic, that I would be in my normal branch tommorrow and that they would do it for me
"Oh, they are not supposed to do that"
Don't worry about it!!!

Its amazing how f**king ridiculous some branches can be, whereas some have a bit of cop on.
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

slievegullion

Quote from: Louth Exile on July 22, 2009, 02:59:06 PM
Gobshite Hitlers in Bank Branches!!!!!

Went into a branch of AIB to make a lodgment to the club account for the lotto, went to customer service and asked for a print out from the last month (to update the figures for those who pay by SO).
"We don't do that"
No, I just want a screen print, not a full statement
"We can't do that".
As I smiled turned and walked away, I told her there was no panic, that I would be in my normal branch tommorrow and that they would do it for me
"Oh, they are not supposed to do that"
Don't worry about it!!!

Its amazing how f**king ridiculous some branches can be, whereas some have a bit of cop on.
Encountered that one day myself. Just one of their ways to rape you for even more cash by getting you to fork out the charge for a full statement outside your usual monthly one.

fred the red

would make a great 5,000th post :D