ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Derry Dolly

Quote from: ziggysego on June 18, 2009, 11:21:55 AM
Quote from: Derry Dolly on June 18, 2009, 11:20:14 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on June 18, 2009, 11:17:03 AM
I'm a Business Mentor for Start Ups in the Omagh District Council area.
u bein smart?lol

No, why?
business start ups?recession?things quiet..maybe a reason why ur always on the board?lol sorry zig  :(

ziggysego

Quote from: Derry Dolly on June 18, 2009, 11:27:48 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on June 18, 2009, 11:21:55 AM
Quote from: Derry Dolly on June 18, 2009, 11:20:14 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on June 18, 2009, 11:17:03 AM
I'm a Business Mentor for Start Ups in the Omagh District Council area.
u bein smart?lol

No, why?
business start ups?recession?things quiet..maybe a reason why ur always on the board?lol sorry zig  :(

Got it in one, but since April I've seen a small turnaround.
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Minder on June 17, 2009, 10:23:49 PM
Quote from: vav on June 17, 2009, 10:17:57 PM
concert promoters who organize a concert in Dublin the same weekend as Oxegen  >:( grrrrrr

so now I am left with tickets to Kings of Leon etc on the Saturday of Oxegen & tickets to Bruce Springsteen in the RDS on the same day and cant go to both  :'(

Its like being asked would you like a nice cold Amstel beer or a bottle of pish.

Excellent analogy  :D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

illdecide

Just been informed my accidental & sickness and out of work insurance premium is to go up by over 80% in August...WTF, f**king shower of bastards. Basically what they're saying is we won't take the hit because people that have lost their jobs recently are claiming, we'll just bump everyone elses premium to pay for them. Cnuts, hate them f**kers >:(

How can they get away with that ???
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

WhoAreYaWhoAreYa!

Jordan and kerry katona being in OK or HELLO every week!
Jordan in the papers saying shes over peter andre and all, and she single again and loving it. First thing she did was d oaphoto shoot with the magazine! and today i read the headline 'jordan; my struggle with anti-depressents'

thon tr**p katona too, her headline was 'piled on the pounds' ' kerry: i dream of beef curries'
f**k i dun sum laughin. i actualy hate her.

Puckoon

Being  stolen from.
Being stolen from by someone who doesn't need to steal from you.
Being stolen from by someone who doesn't need to steal from you and who you never thought would.

supersub

Waiting for a parcel to arrive at your house you orderd over a week ago..having paid silly p&p price for it..and getting an email saying the driver cannot locate...returned to depot! wtf. does this mean i get my p&p back  :D

Square Ball

Scumbags who sit and talk, laugh and giggle all the way through a primary school play, and it was a mother and daughter. they ruined it for people who sat near them, when someone told them to shussh they just started laughting harder saying shussh every minute or so.

then others who hadn't the decency to turn their phones off or put them on mute  >:( I understand that people may forget, thats understandable, but the same phone three times!!!!!
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

High Wide and Handsome

FUCKIN CRUISERS!!!

I hate crusiers who drive round the town in circles which they refer to as laps. I dont mind if ur driving an aston martin or a fuckin ferrari but a corsa makin the sound a elephant does when it shits is not cool. Also what the f**k does a fiesta need a spoiler 4? it doesnt need it to help it stick to the road. it cant go 15mph. also the little shits, who are that small they cant c over the wheel and they are lyin back in their seats with baseball caps on. surely they cant c the road!!! I could do on and probably will at a later date but jesus this does my tits in. get a fuckin life and go out on a sat nite not sit in a car park talkin bout how ur saxo is gettin a "DUMP VALVE". SHITE!!!!

I'm not apologising if i offended some1. I like cars. Nice cars, rallying etc. Not cars which cost £50 and you spend £3000 doing up! f**k IT!
"Swing er over!"

the Deel Rover

when your watching the footballl on tv3 and the commentator ( mike finnerty ) keeps informing you every 15 minutes that the saturday movie ( last week it was transformers , i think) is on following the game. like wtfcuk has that to do with the game
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

High Wide and Handsome

Quote from: the Deel Rover on June 19, 2009, 04:15:51 PM
when your watching the footballl on tv3 and the commentator ( mike finnerty ) keeps informing you every 15 minutes that the saturday movie ( last week it was transformers , i think) is on following the game. like wtfcuk has that to do with the game

quality!
;D
"Swing er over!"

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: High Wide and Handsome on June 19, 2009, 04:09:26 PM
FUCKIN CRUISERS!!!

I hate crusiers who drive round the town in circles which they refer to as laps. I dont mind if ur driving an aston martin or a fuckin ferrari but a corsa makin the sound a elephant does when it shits is not cool. Also what the f**k does a fiesta need a spoiler 4? it doesnt need it to help it stick to the road. it cant go 15mph. also the little shits, who are that small they cant c over the wheel and they are lyin back in their seats with baseball caps on. surely they cant c the road!!! I could do on and probably will at a later date but jesus this does my tits in. get a fuckin life and go out on a sat nite not sit in a car park talkin bout how ur saxo is gettin a "DUMP VALVE". SHITE!!!!

I'm not apologising if i offended some1. I like cars. Nice cars, rallying etc. Not cars which cost £50 and you spend £3000 doing up! f**k IT!

Brilliant   :D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

High Wide and Handsome

Cheers.

Someone else feeling my pain lol

;D :D ::)
"Swing er over!"