You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Tony Baloney

Quote from: red hander on October 31, 2008, 08:40:00 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 31, 2008, 07:06:10 PM
Wanes with colic! Three wanes, three that roared for hours for weeks on end!

Try with colic and teething ... you haven't lived
Been there done that with the first. Nightmare! I'm glad there are fellow sufferers out there as every f**ker I meet tells me their children are great and all slept all night after a few weeks! This boy has bad reflux too so boking the piece out.

We've tried all the bottles over the past 4 or 5 years - infacol, dentinox, gripe water, chemists' special concoctions, onion water etc etc. Nothing worked but they've all grown out of it after 3 or 4 months.

We used to have to put the eldest to sleep with a hair dryer blasting in the room. We eventually burnt it out and i got a cd burnt with the sound of a hair dryer on a loop! Played it every night and in the car to stop the roaring. Apparently it's white noise they respond too!

Square Ball

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 31, 2008, 09:42:34 PM
Quote from: red hander on October 31, 2008, 08:40:00 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 31, 2008, 07:06:10 PM
Wanes with colic! Three wanes, three that roared for hours for weeks on end!

Try with colic and teething ... you haven't lived
Been there done that with the first. Nightmare! I'm glad there are fellow sufferers out there as every f**ker I meet tells me their children are great and all slept all night after a few weeks! This boy has bad reflux too so boking the piece out.

We've tried all the bottles over the past 4 or 5 years - infacol, dentinox, gripe water, chemists' special concoctions, onion water etc etc. Nothing worked but they've all grown out of it after 3 or 4 months.

We used to have to put the eldest to sleep with a hair dryer blasting in the room. We eventually burnt it out and i got a cd burnt with the sound of a hair dryer on a loop! Played it every night and in the car to stop the roaring. Apparently it's white noise they respond too!

ours was a hoover. the reflux was a problem as well, seems as if you a have the same problems we had with our 4. God I hate those who have the parfect kid, no problems at all, of a while sleep was for wimps and there was no GAA board to log onto to to occupy the long nights
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

theskull1

People who go through life with blinkers on
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Puckoon

Quote from: Canalman on October 31, 2008, 05:43:18 PM
The "amn't I  mad" type loud Irish tourists you obviously only meet abroad who think that because of their nationality they have a god given right to be liked, despite being t**sers of the highest variety. Oz and Asia are full of them. Imo our hard earned  good reputation internationally is going to suffer BIG TIME in the future as a result(if it hasn't happened already). Alot of them are bone idle to boot tarnishing our previous reputation as good workers.

Never was a truer word spoken.

Hardy

I agree. Shouldn't there be a way to confiscate their passports?

Zapatista

Quote from: Puckoon on November 01, 2008, 01:48:25 AM
The "amn't I  mad" type loud Irish tourists you obviously only meet abroad who think that because of their nationality they have a god given right to be liked, despite being t**sers of the highest variety. Oz and Asia are full of them. Imo our hard earned  good reputation internationally is going to suffer BIG TIME in the future as a result(if it hasn't happened already). Alot of them are bone idle to boot tarnishing our previous reputation as good workers.

Never was a truer word spoken.

I'm not so sure we ever had a good reputation.

pintsofguinness

Putting bacon under the grill and going to check on it expecting it to be near ready and realising you haven't turned the cooker on  :-\
and still dying from a cold 1 week later, I thought these things were suppose to go away after a week!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Minder

My mate worked in Philadelphia for a few years (construction industry), as usual he ran into loads of Irish fellas (mostly six counties) he said they spent their weekends brawling in bars and doing hard drugs.........
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

Probably from Tyrone and spent all their money on coke and hookers. I've heard all about their goings on in Philly! You wouldn't find anyone from counties Armagh or Antrim at that carry on.

Minder

Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 01, 2008, 10:13:16 PM
Probably from Tyrone and spent all their money on coke and hookers. I've heard all about their goings on in Philly! You wouldn't find anyone from counties Armagh or Antrim at that carry on.

Anecdotal and all but he said most of them were from Tyrone................Cue the bitchin
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ziggysego

Quote from: Minder on November 01, 2008, 10:15:43 PM

Anecdotal and all but he said most of them were from Tyrone................Cue the bitchin

What the fuc...

Ah, can't be bothered taking the bait ;)
Testing Accessibility

AFS

Quote from: ziggysego on November 01, 2008, 10:19:32 PM

What the f**...

Probably too busy with your coked up hookers to reply I'd say

ziggysego

Quote from: AFS on November 01, 2008, 10:21:00 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on November 01, 2008, 10:19:32 PM

What the f**...

Probably too busy with your coked up hookers to reply I'd say

Testing Accessibility

milltown row

and the Antrim lads are too mean to spend money on hookers ;)