You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

I know through your posts here you are a very bitter and twisted individual, who for one reason or another hates most elements of society and especially young infants, children and parents.  A blind man could see that.
This is a discussion board arthur and you know nothing about me.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Arthur

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 26, 2008, 07:35:45 PM
I know through your posts here you are a very bitter and twisted individual, who for one reason or another hates most elements of society and especially young infants, children and parents.  A blind man could see that.
This is a discussion board arthur and you know nothing about me.

Your opinions stipulate you are a bitter and twisted individual who has a huge resentment to society especially young infants, children and parents, your words are easily digested and very clear on these points.  Oh and I know it's a discuission board, yet you want to remained unchallenged.

pintsofguinness

What opinions are these? That I don't agree with taking up space in front of a supermarket for parent/toddler spaces and think they should be used for disabled spaces?  That show's me as being bitter and twisted?
Or is it that I agree with the physical discipline (not hte beating) of children - and when we ran a poll on that a big majority of the board agreed with me.  Does that show me as being bitter and twisted?

Arthur

I was more leaning to the generalisations that all parents are selfish, that all parents are lazy that children annoy you as they don't conform to "your" society's ideas of social edicate. I was leaning to advocating hitting a toddler a slap, to bad mouthing a parent for taking their child in prams in shoping centres or shops rather than, I don't know tying them up like a dog outside, for abusing them because a supermarket has designated spaces to help parents.  Then their is just your other bitter traits, students, people who wear certain clothes, people who pay for things by cheque - basically everyone is a tool bar you.  :o

pintsofguinness

QuoteI was more leaning to the generalisations that all parents are selfish, that all parents are lazy that children annoy you as they don't conform to "your" society's ideas of social edicate. I was leaning to advocating hitting a toddler a slap, to bad mouthing a parent for taking their child in prams in shoping centres or shops rather than, I don't know tying them up like a dog outside, for abusing them because a supermarket has designated spaces to help parents. 
I dont think all parents are selfish - just a lot.  I think that if you have a child it should be a the centre of your life (I suppose that's evidence that I hate children) and a parent can bring up children without making a nuisance out of themselves and acting like they're the only human being in history to look after children.  It's more today's generation I think that are like this.
There's shops where I live that ask people to leave prams/pushchairs at the door, that's because there's no room inside for them and they are not strictly a necessity like a wheelchair may be.  I don't mind parent's having pushchairs/prams where there are plenty of room but there is a large percentage that think you have to get out of the way when they are coming with one. 

As for my other bitter traits?
Students - don't recall ever saying anything about them - a lot will get a shock when they join the real world but that's hardly an unpopular view. 
People who wear certain clothes?  What comments have I made on this as I couldn't give a shite what someone wears. 
IT wasn't paying for things by cheque - it was paying for a packet of chewing gum and a bottle of water by a credit card - again I dont think this would be an unpopular view.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Arthur on August 26, 2008, 07:31:24 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 26, 2008, 07:27:01 PM
Quote from: Arthur on August 26, 2008, 06:00:26 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 25, 2008, 08:58:53 PM
What do you work at Arthur?

You never answered my question btw.

I work in I.T, I know nothing about your life which is why my assumption is as stupid as your assumption about my life.
I didn't assume anything about your life though admittedly I did think you might be James Bond for a while.

I'm glad you've copped on that you nothing about me, maybe you'll stop talking shite about me and realise this is just a discussion board!

Given the fact that your judging him on what you read ,I find it hard to believe a blind man could see it
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

These things have moved in under my fridge and sink.
This grinds my gears.   :-\

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Having to change your little nephew's nappy 3 times in an hour...
I didn't sign up for this when i agreed to babysit  >:(
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

Well what else did you expect when your nephew went poopy?
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ziggysego on August 26, 2008, 09:40:22 PM

I know but its not nice...
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 26, 2008, 09:39:10 PM
Wait till he starts pissing round the bathroom floor because he cant control things and you are regularly walking through it in your bare feet or socks or worse, he decided he'd clean it up and you've to gather up a roll of piss soaked toilet roll and pull another roll out of the toilet.

My nephews use to do it all the time but I found if I beat them with my belt and put them in the cupboard under the stairs they got the message.

ziggysego

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 26, 2008, 09:42:15 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on August 26, 2008, 09:40:22 PM

I know but its not nice...

Well when the lad grows up and he brings his wife-to-be to meet you, you can get your revenge and tell her all about it.
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 26, 2008, 09:39:10 PM

I hope you remembered the sudo cream  - its not just for smearing on walls you know.

Treasurer

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 26, 2008, 08:49:52 PM

These things have moved in under my fridge and sink.
This grinds my gears.   :-\

That once a year sweep really isn't enough to keep the kitchen clean Pints.