You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: MayoMan on July 12, 2008, 11:56:01 PM
I used to go up to the bar in the nightclub to order a drink, take out my lad at the bar and have a slash. Usually by the time the barman had the drink delivered i'd be finished... Nobody ever noticed, piss is sterile anyway so it wont harm anyone!!  :)

I saw a fella getting the bating of his life for doing that one night..Well deserved to i might ad
You'll Never Walk Alone.

downgirl

Quote from: MayoMan on July 12, 2008, 11:56:01 PM
I used to go up to the bar in the nightclub to order a drink, take out my lad at the bar and have a slash. Usually by the time the barman had the drink delivered i'd be finished... Nobody ever noticed, piss is sterile anyway so it wont harm anyone!!  :)

Are you serious?????  That is so disgusting...boke boke boke!!

MayoMan

never did it at all, just threw it out there to see if it was socially exceptable!!  :-\

Fluffy Che

Caught short one night after a few jars and went up an entry along the back of Botanic to relieve myself, there was a girl there doing a No. 2  :o. l turned and walked back again, dumbstruck. The smell was rank...
Midnight to Six..

nic

Quote from: Fluffy Che on July 13, 2008, 09:53:05 AM
Caught short one night after a few jars and went up an entry along the back of Botanic to relieve myself, there was a girl there doing a No. 2   :o. l turned and walked back again, dumbstruck. The smell was rank...

Know the girls toilet ratio in the Bot is pretty dire but WTF- that is totally bogging. Not to mention the skid marks she would have had

Fluffy Che

The entry that runs along the back of Botanic Ave... The smell hit me first then l saw her hunched down, she did'nt say a word, well maybe a grunt. But l definitely felt l was more embarrassed than she was :-\
Midnight to Six..

nic

Quote from: Fluffy Che on July 13, 2008, 11:16:02 AM
The entry that runs along the back of Botanic Ave... The smell hit me first then l saw her hunched down, she did'nt say a word, well maybe a grunt. But l definitely felt l was more embarrassed than she was :-\

She was obv too out of it to care but imagine the shame factor the next day- hope you told your mates not to try and pull her.

Fluffy Che

Midnight to Six..

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Hardy

The unrelenting abuse of the apostrophe.

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Treasurer

RTE!!  Anyone watching Mermaids last night?  Went to an ad break with about half an hour to go and came back (eventually) with the Cosby Show!

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

qub la la la

when its the woman's birthday, you have a match and the obvious row about why you have to go to the match and that while you do understand how important her birthday is, the match is that wee bit more significant. then after all the roaring and shoutin the feckin match is called off cos the other team cant field!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: qub la la la on July 23, 2008, 07:34:34 PM
when its the woman's birthday, you have a match and the obvious row about why you have to go to the match and that while you do understand how important her birthday is, the match is that wee bit more significant. then after all the roaring and shoutin the feckin match is called off cos the other team cant field!

If i was you I wouldn't tell her the match was called off and go to the pub for a few pints instead,At least then the row was worthwhile
You'll Never Walk Alone.