You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Squirrels!

Dozens of them around my house, they'd walk across your feet and are starting to give me the f**king creeps. 

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Farrandeelin

Exams. Thank God I'm doing my finals this week!
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

ziggysego

pints replacing the subject line with a '.'.

Why? Why?

:D
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ziggysego on May 19, 2008, 07:40:03 PM
pints replacing the subject line with a '.'.

Why? Why?

:D

I have to!
A lot fo the time (not always) when I hit reply the subject bar goes blank so I've to put something in or I get
"no subject was filled in"

Puckoon

Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 19, 2008, 07:35:54 PM
Squirrels!

Dozens of them around my house, they'd walk across your feet and are starting to give me the f**king creeps. 

A pack of squirrels ate a man alive in moscow a few years back. The average russian is quite skinny. Quit yer gurnin before they turn on your portly self!

Owenmoresider

That annoying kid in the AA ads - it's free etc. Does my head in hearing that ad.

Orior

This is probably somewhere in the previous 170 pages.

Drivers (always women) who dont move out into the middle of the road when turning right at traffic lights, then miss the chance to turn when the lights go red. Idiots.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

AZOffaly

I think this was also said before, maybe even by me, but I really hate it.

T-Junction. You're waiting to turn left, or right, on to the main road. Cars travelling along the main road obviously have right of way.
You're sitting there, indicating.
Line of cars coming, just at that awkward distance where you don't want to pull out in front of them, because you'll make them brake, or slow down, so you wait for them to pass.
Gobshite at head of line waits until about 5 yards before turn before indicating to turn left onto the road you are coming off!. W#;£ker!.

Indicate in advance you donkey, not as you are turning!!

I hate that.

Gnevin

The new ad for NTL it like listening to barney every 15 minutes on the radio and the one where the kid is sing kung fu fighting  >:( >:(
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Death Valley

Mundy singing the "Galway girl" . Loved that song written & sung excellently by Steve Earle. Now every bollix in the country is going around singing it, thanks to that hippie twat. Offaly man - he should be out footing the turf instead of wrecking a perfectly good song. ;D

Having to pay stamp duty on a home I intend to use as a family base. The state has rode me black & blue now they want to ride me again, when I am trying to do my best & provide, like a good husband/ daddy should do. All this money is going to kunts claiming the dole & making twice as much money as me on the sly, also refugees getting everything for f*ck all. Sickens me

stiff breeze

Didnt read all the other posts so maybe this is in already but I really hate those baby on board signs on cars.  Like f@%K sake I was nt going to crash into you any way

pintsofguinness

Quote from: stiff breeze on May 30, 2008, 02:51:46 PM
Didnt read all the other posts so maybe this is in already but I really hate those baby on board signs on cars.  Like f@%K sake I was nt going to crash into you any way

Yes I hate them too, and those parent toddler spaces at supermarkets.

ONeill

Have to say, those baby on board signs have slowed me down/wised me up a few times when driving up the arse of someone whilst day dreaming. A reality check.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Hardy

Bazooka on board would work better.

Minder

Why students (particularly females) at St Marys Teacher Training College in Belfast feel the need to wear GAA tops all the time, is it some sort of beacon, saying "i am from........" Who gives a f**k.........
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"