You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on May 07, 2008, 09:07:42 PM
Finding out your favourite footballer of all time (John Aldridge) was in your local pub last night doing the Bulmers Full Time sports quiz and only finding out about it today  :'(

I know what you mean. Rumour has it Meat Loaf was in my local three years ago. I was gutted.
Testing Accessibility

laceer

Quote from: ziggysego on May 07, 2008, 09:17:51 PM

I know what you mean. Rumour has it Meat Loaf was in my local three years ago. I was gutted.

Meatloaf was in eddies?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Hardy

That's desperate. Was there nobody at all there with a gun?

ziggysego

Ack now, why? I'm a big fan of Michael.
Testing Accessibility

Hardy

Fair play Ziggy - the first step is admitting your problem.

For me, Meat Loaf is to music what George Bush is to Iraq.

ziggysego

The man's a rock legend. Saw him at the Odyssey a few years ago. A brilliant night. Tried to sneak in backstage to meet him, but was caught and asked to leave the premises.
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Quote from: Mac Eoghain on May 08, 2008, 12:51:58 PM
In fairness ziggy you were built for comfort not speed

I'm guessing you've never seen me whizzing up the streets of Omagh or around Clones and Croke Park! ;)
Testing Accessibility

Homer

Quote from: ziggysego on May 08, 2008, 12:53:36 PM
Quote from: Mac Eoghain on May 08, 2008, 12:51:58 PM
In fairness ziggy you were built for comfort not speed

I'm guessing you've never seen me whizzing up the streets of Omagh or around Clones and Croke Park! ;)

That's just filthy behaviour Ziggy, not to mention totally off topic!

Louth Exile

Quote from: ziggysego on May 08, 2008, 12:48:46 PM
The man's a rock legend. Saw him at the Odyssey a few years ago. A brilliant night. Tried to sneak in backstage to meet him, but was caught and asked to leave the premises.

He was some legend the time he played the Oasis in Carrick and was stoned off the stage with Cans of Harp!!
Half way through the tour he was found at the airport making a run for it with the ticket receipts!!
A legend alright
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

gawa316

The price of confectionary down south. Got a Feast and a packet of salt & malt McCoys in Blacklion for £1.86 sterling!!

Then the other day in Belleek I paid £6.02 for 3 bags of McCoys, a bottle of water, a bottle of BPM and a bag of nuts

Dannymcfella

Wen ur standin at traffic lights and u want 2 cross road, the wee red man is showin so u dont cross but sum1else sneaks across wen thers no cars there and beats you across the road!!
and also people who set the remote control on top of the TV

gawa316

When 'bags not' gets outta hand.

Me and wife have a rule, who is ever last into bed turns off the light. The other night she jumped in after me and said, 'Bags not turning the light off!' Feckin bitch.

She was off work the next day and going to have lie in, so to get her back I took the remote control with me to work so she'd have to get out of bed to change the channel ;)

Gnevin

The noise in the background of the 98fm news reports . It sounds like the noise from catchphrase
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

The Real Laoislad

People who constanly say "do you know what i mean" when your having a conversation with them.One fella today was telling me a story about another fella and i counted him saying "do you know what i mean" 17 times
You'll Never Walk Alone.