You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stanley

Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 06, 2008, 06:40:59 PM
QuoteSo a woman having a baby and going on maternity leave is lazy,

No but it's her choice.

Your arguments and outrageous statements are more and more pathetic.  Let's not kid ourselves here, (parodn the pun) you love to provoke a reaction, this place is the probably the only place anyone has ever responded to you. The underlying issue is you hate kids and parents, why, only you know, you begrudge maternity and paternity leave, you give out about parents who dare avail of allocated parking spaces, (like if they are there why wouldn't they use them) you give out about parents who dare to push their child in a pram in a shopping centre, you advocate physical abuse towards young toddlers, you even slag people who have a baby on board/child on board sticker and you started ranting about breast feeding, and then you ask what issues!!!!!!  I take it you don't work for the RSPCC, although suppose you have an issue with them as well!!!! For a brief period I thought you were taking the piss, now I'm convinced you just a 100% bigot, nothing more nothing less and all your ranting just proves it more and more. 

pintsofguinness

QuoteThe underlying issue is you hate kids
That's not true.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Stanley

Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 06, 2008, 07:45:21 PM
That's not true.

Your rantings say otherwise.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Stanley on March 06, 2008, 08:15:48 PM
That's not true.

Ok, you would clearly know better than me what I hate.

Stanley

Quote from: ziggysego on March 06, 2008, 08:18:03 PM
Hi Stanley.

Do you think you have achieved something Ziggy - hey why not post a few BBC headlines, get that post count moving.   ::) ::) ::)

Stanley

Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 06, 2008, 08:19:18 PM
Quote from: Stanley on March 06, 2008, 08:15:48 PM
That's not true.

Ok, you would clearly know better than me what I hate.

Good to see you finally admitting it, maybe the biggotry you have could be addressed with some counselling.

pintsofguinness

Tried counselling before, it doesn't work.

Stanley

Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 06, 2008, 08:25:12 PM

Obviously!  Strange though that you hate a group of people who's only crime is to be children.  ???

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Stanley on March 06, 2008, 08:27:01 PM

Obviously!  Strange though that you hate a group of people who's only crime is to be children.  ???

zzzzz I don't hate children.  In fact, I don't think there's anyone in this world I hate (the sister's boyfriend comes close though).
I have an issue with selfish parents.

Stanley

Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 06, 2008, 08:28:52 PM
Quote from: Stanley on March 06, 2008, 08:27:01 PM

zzzzz I don't hate children.  In fact, I don't think there's anyone in this world I hate (the sister's boyfriend comes close though).
I have an issue with selfish parents.

That pathetic line doesn't work anymore, the animosity you have against children and parents is totally evident in your posts, as as for advocating physical abuse to poor kids distressed on aeroplanes!!!, oh thats right they should be banned, you did well with your posts on this issue and refusing to answer my comments and questions, but that Pints - he's some craic!!!

ludermor

pintsofguinness

That pathetic line doesn't work anymore, the animosity you have against children and parents is totally evident in your posts, as as for advocating physical abuse to poor kids distressed on aeroplanes!!!, oh thats right they should be banned, you did well with your posts on this issue and refusing to answer my comments and questions, but that Pints - he's some craic!!!

Look, lets draw a line in the sand.
I don't hate kids I'm sorry you don't believe that but there's not much I can do about it.
I don't advocate physical abuse of anyone but a slap on the arse of a bold child - a poll I ran on the board suggests that most people agree with me.
If you want me to comment or answer a question on any issue that we haven't been over 100 times I will.
I don't know where you get this idea that no one challenges me on this board!