You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Quote from: maddog on January 09, 2008, 12:08:19 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on January 09, 2008, 12:04:44 PM
ballbags that take up 2 or 3 places when getting a fill or petrol/diesel & people who would drive around for a half hour looking a free parking space instead of paying 10 bob for a pay space, is it really worth it lads & ladies??? >:(

O Kanes  ::)

Hey - what the fcuk?! ???

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Hardy

On filling station etiquette. All the pumps are busy, so you pull in behind a fella who's filling up. When he's finished, instead of getting into his motor and pulling up a bit so that you can get started, he fecks off into the shop to pay, as if you didn't exist. Why do nine out of ten people do this? And why am I not allowed to bate some courtesy into them?

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Hardy on January 09, 2008, 03:08:04 PM
On filling station etiquette. All the pumps are busy, so you pull in behind a fella who's filling up. When he's finished, instead of getting into his motor and pulling up a bit so that you can get started, he fecks off into the shop to pay, as if you didn't exist. Why do nine out of ten people do this? And why am I not allowed to bate some courtesy into them?

hardy don't you know meath men don't need permission to do such things ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Hardy

Ah Rover, dem days is gone, sadly, what with the outlawing of all physical contact and the conviction on the part of GAA legislators that Gaelic Football should be re-engineered into a form of ballet dancing. Not to mention the other growing trend that would ensure that if I did "accidentally" brush up against one of these hoors, he'd collapse in a heap holding his face and I'd be red carded into the nearest Garda station.

the Deel Rover

i know what you mean hardy sure if you look at someone the wrong way these days you would end up in court
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

pintsofguinness

NOt being fit to find the TV remote!  >:(
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

The Real Laoislad

Leaving a job at 3pm to go to get the window in my van fixed(bastard scumbags) and then to be told when i arrive that they sent a window for a passenger side door and not a drivers side door...
I could have stayed where i was and finish the job but now i have to go back to the job tomorrow and then back to the Autoglass place to get the glass fitted  >:(
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Fishbat

Quote from: his holiness nb on January 09, 2008, 09:01:44 AM
Quote from: Fishbat on January 08, 2008, 11:54:17 PM
say nothing - pretend life only kicked off in 2002.

Good idea, I'd say the Armagh posters can give you a few tips on that LL  ;)

I hate Notherners (my mother included) pronouncing Drogheda "drockada"

You would enjoy "The Thorn Bords" then - "drogeeda"

Fishbat

Think its a mental thing in that folk don't want to give the impression they"re doing a Ballymena special and buggering off without paying

The Real Laoislad

I have seen signs up in a lot of petrol stations telling customers not to move their vehicle before paying..
I hate it though when someones pulls up at a petrol pump but then goes into the shop without getting petrol why can't they just park to the side of the station
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Donagh

People calling a fecking ferris wheel an "eye".