Ambrose

Morgan Fuels SFC quarter finals
Kilcoo v Burren
CPN v Longstone
Mayobridge v Ballyholland
Carryduff v Clonduff
You can't live off history and tradition forever

befair

Not the same Burren team as in the past; struggled against a depleted Rostrevor till the last few mins. Bu being underdogs vs Kilcco might suit them

elk

Quote from: befair on September 02, 2019, 11:35:05 PM
Not the same Burren team as in the past; struggled against a depleted Rostrevor till the last few mins. Bu being underdogs vs Kilcco might suit them
Kilcoo struggled against Rostrevor too, maybe they are not that bad. Burren were underdogs for the final last year and beat them!

terrifictommy

Don't think I'll be putting money on any of these next toes, all fairly even games I think. My predictions would be: Kilcoo, CPN, Mayobridge and Clonduff. Got Longstone wrong in the last round though and they seemed to have done a good job last night.

downjim

A poor enough champ thus far, Warrenpoint will be quietly confident of claiming their first trophy since the 50's, the pressure is certainly on them.

terrifictommy

I'd say the pressure is more on an underperforming reigning county champions team.

downjim

We are massive underdogs against the championship favourites but we need a massive improvement to test Kilcoo. I'd imagine Kilcoos injuries will be cleared up by then.

JimmyFloydMay123

What an experience this year must be for Ballyholland. Everyone writing them off. Watching the game against loughinisland their panel must consist of about 8/10 18-20 year olds. Great to see.

Smurfy123

Good year for Ballyholland
Coulter
Brady
Brady
Loughran
Havern
Grant
Murphy
Murphy
Mcateer
Walsh
Campbell
Rushe

Subs that came on
White
Mcateer
Kearns

All those above or 22 and above??

upandwin

Quote from: downjim on September 03, 2019, 11:20:54 AM
A poor enough champ thus far, Warrenpoint will be quietly confident of claiming their first trophy since the 50's, the pressure is certainly on them.

Have to agree with Tommy...I'd say the defending champions will be feeling the heat of expectation more than anyone. Really tough tie against Kilcoo...Can see them coming good though and winning it. They've been shockingly bad but Gerard McGovern coming back to play and Toner and McKay match fit and Steven Fegan will be back match fit for that too no doubt...Burren by 2

Kilcoo v Burren-Burren by 2
CPN v Longstone-CPN by 8
Mayobridge v Ballyholland-Ballyholland by 1
Carryduff v Clonduff-Clonduff in Extra Time

downjim

Unfortunately we would have them back.
Ballyholland will be a great price and I fancy them also.
The battles of the duffs is a hard one to call.

Ed Hardy

Quote from: Smurfy123 on September 03, 2019, 12:36:35 PM
Coulter
Brady
Brady
Loughran
Havern
Grant
Murphy
Murphy
Mcateer
Walsh
Campbell
Rushe

Subs that came on
White
Mcateer
Kearns

Does the young fella McGovern not get on? Or he still minor?

elk

Quote from: downjim on September 03, 2019, 11:20:54 AM
Any Burren men I have been talking to are confident it's theirs once they dispose of Kilcoo,

befair

Quote from: elk on September 03, 2019, 09:00:29 AM
Quote from: befair on September 02, 2019, 11:35:05 PM
Kilcoo struggled against Rostrevor too, maybe they are not that bad. Burren were underdogs for the final last year and beat them!
If Kilcoo keep Donal O'Here quiet they'll win. His goal before half-time really changed the game, + he created it from nothing

Targetman

Quote from: Ed Hardy on September 03, 2019, 07:55:33 PM
Quote from: Smurfy123 on September 03, 2019, 12:36:35 PM
Coulter
Brady
Brady
Loughran
Havern
Grant
Murphy
Murphy
Mcateer
Walsh
Campbell
Rushe

Subs that came on
White
Mcateer
Kearns

Does the young fella McGovern not get on? Or he still minor?
Don't think he's eligible for seniors yet, but i see a John Mc Govern scored for Newry at the weekend, definitely one for the future