Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

illdecide

Finally Celtic are getting a bit of competition for the league but how much is it really? We'll find out in good time, for the last number of years anytime a team thought they're genuine contenders Celtic put them in their box. We have picked our performances up recentluy and are def playing better than we did at the start of the year, all being well no more points dropped and go to the Cesspit at the year and beat them again. Slippy G has improved them a bit no doubt on that but they don't have the quality we have and we should beat them again.

I didn't get to see the Cup Final on Sunday due to a funeral (which i had a ticket for the game but couldn't go...ripping) but Rodgers will be pushing for the treble treble which has never been done and will go down in the history books for many a year. Will be tough but January transfers will play a big part in this...fingers crossed.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Over the Bar

Quote from: illdecide on December 05, 2018, 01:37:35 PM
Finally Celtic are getting a bit of competition for the league but how much is it really? We'll find out in good time, for the last number of years anytime a team thought they're genuine contenders Celtic put them in their box. We have picked our performances up recentluy and are def playing better than we did at the start of the year, all being well no more points dropped and go to the Cesspit at the year and beat them again. Slippy G has improved them a bit no doubt on that but they don't have the quality we have and we should beat them again.

I didn't get to see the Cup Final on Sunday due to a funeral (which i had a ticket for the game but couldn't go...ripping) but Rodgers will be pushing for the treble treble which has never been done and will go down in the history books for many a year. Will be tough but January transfers will play a big part in this...fingers crossed.

Who would be on your shopping list?  The Liverpool-Rangers scum-alliance will no doubt mean a few more rejects get off-loaded North of the border to the huns as well.

illdecide

Quote from: Over the Bar on December 05, 2018, 01:56:21 PM

Who would be on your shopping list?  The Liverpool-Rangers scum-alliance will no doubt mean a few more rejects get off-loaded North of the border to the huns as well.

Celtic are a very difficult club to pick players for...People will argue this next point but we can't affored top quality players, we seem to be in the market for up and coming players to develop and sell on (i'm guessing that's the carrot Celtic dangle in front of them to sign). The top players in Scotland are usually at Celtic and if not they're not good enough to be there, there are we gems out there but it's getting harder and harder to find them. I just hope Celtic have been working on their potential targets from Sept and get it done early...

themac_23

Quote from: illdecide on December 05, 2018, 03:02:15 PM
Quote from: Over the Bar on December 05, 2018, 01:56:21 PM

Celtic are a very difficult club to pick players for...People will argue this next point but we can't affored top quality players, we seem to be in the market for up and coming players to develop and sell on (i'm guessing that's the carrot Celtic dangle in front of them to sign). The top players in Scotland are usually at Celtic and if not they're not good enough to be there, there are we gems out there but it's getting harder and harder to find them. I just hope Celtic have been working on their potential targets from Sept and get it done early...

Listening to Rodgers after the cup final, i think he has a few nearly ready to sign and is hopeful to have them away on the winter break camp to bed in, thats how we should be operating, another Benkovic type, i think a Roberts like loan like the first time where we take him in Jan bed him in and he hits the ground the following season, no point in a Jan to end of season loan for a club like us unless its an opportunity too good to turn down like Bellamy or Robbie Keane.

illdecide

7 changes tonight... Wow, J Hayes getting another chance tonight... Hope he plays well...
Gordon
Gomboa
Simunovic
Benkovic
Tierney
S Brown
J Hayes
Ntcham
McGregor
Christie
Griff

illdecide

I can see why BR does not play Gamboa much... He's been really poor so far

MoChara

lenny

Quote from: MoChara on December 05, 2018, 10:02:43 PM
And kille go top

Best league in the world. So competitive. Anyone can take points off anyone else on their day.

ned

Quote from: MoChara on December 05, 2018, 10:02:43 PM
And kille go top

Would expect us to be 7 points ahead at the winter break but that will depend on us finding the scoring touch.

From the Bunker

Applesisapples

I had a lot of time for Stephen Craighan, but Christ his rant tonight about the disallowed goal was embarrassing, his performance as poor as Clancy. But why does Rodgers persist with Sinclair?

illdecide

Sinclair needs to be moved on, Gamboa has to be sold too. Clearly there were a few guys playing last night who are not good enough. Edouard was a disgrace when he came on, he has the ability but FFS he didn't give one f**k when he came on but BR has invested £9M on him so he's not going to get rid of him, Ntcham was poor enough too. BR needs to shift 4-5 players on in Jan and make sure he gets in 2-3 quality players or he'll risk f**king this up, you just know some players are not Celtic players. The way Sinclair gets brushed off the ball so easy it's embarrassing...Can't wait for Jan to see what BR does!!!

illdecide

Quote from: Applesisapples on December 06, 2018, 09:14:33 AM
I had a lot of time for Stephen Craighan, but Christ his rant tonight about the disallowed goal was embarrassing, his performance as poor as Clancy. But why does Rodgers persist with Sinclair?

Agree with that, he made a fool out of himself with his Motherwell tinted glasses on. Sutton is outspoken but he'll put the boot into Celtic if they deserve it...What annoyed me too is people's perspective on the game...How can Stephen Robinson say after the game that they deserved the draw...Sweet Christ, Dick Turpin had the manners to wear a mask. They had 2 shots at goal the whole night and they deserved the draw...OMG. Why can he not just say "We got away with one there tonight"

illdecide

Who would have thought tomorrow's match would have been a top of the table clash...