Top 3 Prospects for Senior out of 2019 U17 & U20 Grades in your County

Started by REDCOL, January 02, 2019, 05:53:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blewuporstuffed

In Tyrone, the obvious one is Darragh Cavanan, who is getting a run in the McKenna cup at the minute and looks a different class
Young Murnaghan from Killyclogher had a great year for them last season in the run to the county final an is also getting a look in the mckenna cup.
Probably just out of this criteria, but was on the u20s last year, Brian Kennedy looks like he could make  an impact sooner than any of them.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Maroon Manc

From watching the minors the last few years Id have said Sean Mulkerrin was the outstanding defender during the period of winning the last 4 Connacht Minor titles, he was involved in last years FBD panel and is still available to the U20's again this year. I really like the look of Cein D'Arcy too, seen some action during the league last year so would expect to see more of him this year.

From last years minors I thought Cathal Sweeney was the standout player, like the look of Matthew Cooley too;

LooseCannon

Quote from: LooseCannon on January 02, 2019, 06:19:36 PM
Offaly U20s
Cian Johnson-Ferbane
Aidan Bracken-Ballycommon
Nathan Poland-Erin Rovers
Aaron Brazil-Shannonbridge (just out of minor(u17))

I remember posting that.
While not necessarily the star man, the last name there has won an U20 All Ireland earlier today.
One of a couple of players who played and started for the Offaly 20s for 3 consecutive years, straight outta minor.

Sportacus

Matthew Downey, Captained Derry to U17 All Ireland. A seriously talented footballer.

Muck Savage

Quote from: LooseCannon on August 16, 2021, 12:04:53 AM
Quote from: LooseCannon on January 02, 2019, 06:19:36 PM
Offaly U20s
Cian Johnson-Ferbane
Aidan Bracken-Ballycommon
Nathan Poland-Erin Rovers
Aaron Brazil-Shannonbridge (just out of minor(u17))

I remember posting that.
While not necessarily the star man, the last name there has won an U20 All Ireland earlier today.
One of a couple of players who played and started for the Offaly 20s for 3 consecutive years, straight outta minor.
If they could get Cian Johnson back fit a FF line of him, Cian Farrell and Jack Bryant would have some fire power.