Joe Brolly

Started by randomtask, July 31, 2011, 05:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

t_mac

Quote from: Main Street on August 07, 2019, 10:24:34 PM
It is notable though that old guys on their deathbed in hospital are more concerned with being able to watch on tv the goings on in the GAA championship, than their upcoming appointment with St Peter.

Life will teach you kid, hopefully you have some compassion when it's at your door. Doubt it.

yellowcard

It is notable though that old guys on their deathbed in hospital are more concerned with being able to watch on tv the goings on in the GAA championship, than their upcoming appointment with St Peter.

>:( >:(

ck

You absolute low life!

GetOverTheBar

That's the end of you on this board I'm afraid. Poor stuff.

GJL

Seen a clip on twitter last night of Tomas O'Shea and Joe Brolly analysing the Kerry v Meath game. Well actually it was Tomas analysing the game and Joe stuttering along with him. Was quite funny to see the lack of understanding Joe had in comparison to Tomas.

RedHand88

Quote from: GJL on August 08, 2019, 09:55:52 AM
Seen a clip on twitter last night of Tomas O'Shea and Joe Brolly analysing the Kerry v Meath game. Well actually it was Tomas analysing the game and Joe stuttering along with him. Was quite funny to see the lack of understanding Joe had in comparison to Tomas.

I like Tomás. He has a great understanding of the game. He'd really thrive on Sky alongside Canavan.

Farrandeelin

Pathetic thing to come out with.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Taylor

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 08, 2019, 10:17:27 AM
Quote from: GJL on August 08, 2019, 09:55:52 AM

I like Tomás. He has a great understanding of the game. He'd really thrive on Sky alongside Canavan.

Agree - would be a superb addition to the Sky team.

Still baffles me how Dick is still with Sky. Considering the quality they have I cant see what he brings apart from boring drivel

omagh_gael

QuoteStill baffles me how Dick is still with Sky. Considering the quality they have I cant see what he brings apart from boring drivel

I'm almost certain he said last weekend "cometh the man, cometh the hour" realised he fucked up then just petered out mid sentence afterwards.

imtommygunn

He is atrocious and his writing isn't much better.

ONeill

I don't have Sky and haven't missed a game on Sky. Hospitals need to get more devious.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

thewobbler

Quote from: ONeill on August 08, 2019, 08:17:53 PM
I don't have Sky and haven't missed a game on Sky. Hospitals need to get more devious.

Same as.

If worst comes to the worst it's £8 for a Now TV pass for the day. If you're in any way interested in your county team, £8 isn't a whole lot to ask.

marty34

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on August 08, 2019, 09:17:00 PM
Quote from: thewobbler on August 08, 2019, 08:31:03 PM

Same as.

If worst comes to the worst it's £8 for a Now TV pass for the day. If you're in any way interested in your county team, £8 isn't a whole lot to ask.
**COUGH** It's £9 (ok, £8.99) and €10.
https://www.nowtv.com/watch-sky-sports-online
https://www.nowtv.com/ie/watch-sky-sports-online
Definitely an option if you've even a quarter decent broadband connection. Main limitation is that the screen resolution is limited to 720p but most probably won't notice or care. There's also discounted vouchers for various NowTV passes that come up on a regular basis that's worth keeping an eye out on, HUKD is probably the best place to spot them.

Incidentally, nordies can currently avail of an existing offer, of a 10 month Sky Sports pass being promoted for the upcoming English Premier League soccer season for £199. If you're into it and other Sky Sports fare then that's a great offer in my opinion at £20 a month. The mexicans will have to settle for a slightly less fabulous offer of a three month Sky Sports pass for €58.

Will that get you GAA on Sky next year plus National League games in Jan etc.?

LeoMc

Quote from: thewobbler on August 08, 2019, 08:31:03 PM

Same as.

It is cheaper than the tickets to the match!