Last Day Transfer dealings

Started by Spiritof98, August 31, 2007, 11:56:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spiritof98

Apparantly Martins, Alves Huntasomeone are at a medical at Utd.

Hardly true would be some coup for Sir A.

Any other rumours
I'll go back if Marsdens back

anportmorforjfc

deco is at spurs

ronaldinho is at newcastle :D

anportmorforjfc

Darren fletcher will become a derby player at 4pm

Gabriel_Hurl

I'm about to sign for Toronto FC

Square Ball

from the BBC

1024: There is always the chance your club could sign a right chump today and Liverpool could be that club. Despite your rumours of a welter of wonderful signings coming to Anfield today, the Italian daily Tuttosport reports that Jean-Alain Boumsong will arrive from Juventus. Yes, that's the same Boumsong who blundered his way around Newcastle's defence from 2005 to 2006.

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Great Leap Forward

Benni McCarthy to United with Defoe going to Blackburn.

Giles Barnes to West Ham.

Riquelme to Everton. I wish. Going by our last signing we will probably end up bringing back Barry Horne.

Square Ball

1240: Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson says he will not be making any new signings today.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

anportmorforjfc

from bbc:

Despite helping Juve back into Serie A, an anonymoure texter has been "reliably informed" that Alessandro del Piero is going to Portsmouth. His mate's a security guard at Fratton Park.

anportmorforjfc

Sunderland special from an unidentified hotel porter. Roy Keane and Naill Quinn have been in discussions with Julio Baptista and his agent in a meeting room for more than an hour.

Kentucky Blue

Official one; Glenn Johnson of Chelsea has signed for Portsmouth. Not too surprising seeing as he was on loan there last year.

Great Leap Forward

Some vivid imaginations being put to use today on the 606 board.

tintin25

Is this Curtis Davies fella actually any good? Seems that O'Neill is looking to revert to a 3-5-2 formation with all these centre-halfs he's buying!

Uladh

well it would be his favoured formation.

i'm very surprised there hasn't been more interest in huntelaar this summer

spiritof91and94

Thierry Henry wants to return to Arsenal as he has been told he wont be guaranteed a regular spot at Barca - he signed on condition that Ronaldinho would be shipped out.

red hander

Kenny Miller to Derby apparently