2006 All Stars

Started by Spiritof98, November 22, 2006, 11:29:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spiritof98

The Football All-stars are due to be announced today can someone post them up when this happens.

Cheers!
I'll go back if Marsdens back

Barney

Can never understand why the whole thing is not announced live.

Hopefully Alan Dillon and Conor Mortimer get the awards they deserve.

OkeyDoke

Quote from: Barney on November 22, 2006, 11:33:20 AM
Can never understand why the whole thing is not announced live.

Hopefully Alan Dillon and Conor Mortimer get the awards they deserve.
Would like to see McGarritty get one also - he was excellent up to the final. I'd expect these 3 to be the only Mayo players on the team

Uladh

Northside Dub

id say Dillon and Mortimor are definites! just hope it isn't as big a shambles as last years awards!!
Id say Clucko and Brogan dor the dubs are definites!
"Practice does not make perfect. Only perfect practice makes perfect."

Spiritof98

After Canavan's showing in the Ulster Club he might be in line for one. esp if Logie is still on the panel. >:( ;D
I'll go back if Marsdens back

dubnut

liihb

Any idea what the process is for announcing these? Should be more of a fanfare about it
Every time you open your mouth you have this wonderful ability to continually confirm what I think.

full back

Uladh

Over the Bar

Well I always suspected some of the back-door draws were pre-arranged and fixed, but I had no idea the All-Stars were pre-determained a whole year in advance!

dubnut

2207, yeah I reckon Tyrone will get 8 players on today, as apparantly they are going to beat Kerry in next years final  ;)

Mayo4Sam

I hope keith higgins gets one
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

liihb

I don't, I want Tom O Sullivan to get one to help me win some money! Don't think he will though  :-\
Every time you open your mouth you have this wonderful ability to continually confirm what I think.

Mayo4Sam

Well i dont want tom o'sullivan to win one just so u don't win any money!  ;)
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me