Missing Posters

Started by Farrandeelin, February 15, 2007, 03:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinny Breen

Not that I miss them but Gnevin and Real Laoislsd, where art thou, were they the same person?
#newbridgeornowhere

muppet

Quote from: Dinny Breen on January 16, 2010, 01:07:02 PM
Not that I miss them but Gnevin and Real Laoislsd, where art thou, were they the same person?

Don't think so but Tankie always posted after GNevin and always agreed with him.
MWWSI 2017

Zapatista

Quote from: muppet on January 16, 2010, 03:57:59 PM

Don't think so but Tankie always posted after GNevin and always agreed with him.

I agree ;)

Carmen Stateside

Loislad has been missing since the Robinson scandal. He could have been sledging Iris aswell.  He had a thing for older women.

Silky

Armagh4SamAgain - now that was one funny guy.

The Worker

Whatever happened longball?

longrunsthefox

Wearebluewearewhite, with the avater of top 6 counties cut off, was an aggitater but good for someone to unleash a bit of vitriole at. Ain't heard from him in a while. 

new devil

Think Liverpool demise would have a lot to do with laoislassie not being about  :P

Minder

Quote from: new devil on January 17, 2010, 08:25:16 PM

Think Liverpool demise would have a lot to do with laoislassie not being about  :P

Maybe he is on holiday. Stranger things have happened.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

boojangles

Quote from: longrunsthefox on January 17, 2010, 02:54:37 PM
Wearebluewearewhite, with the avater of top 6 counties cut off, was an aggitater but good for someone to unleash a bit of vitriole at. Ain't heard from him in a while.

I hear he's up the North looking for a few DUPers.They would be his type.

ziggysego

Whatever happened to Fionntamhnach? Haven't seen him online in ages.
Testing Accessibility

muppet

Quote from: boojangles on January 18, 2010, 12:16:37 AM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on January 17, 2010, 02:54:37 PM

I hear he's up the North looking for a few DUPers.They would be his type.

I think he was actually your man Kirk.
MWWSI 2017

AFS

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on January 16, 2010, 09:00:51 PM
Loislad has been missing since the Robinson scandal. He could have been sledging Iris aswell.  He had a thing for older women.

His month's mind today.

Farrandeelin

Remember Flameboy?? He was a good oul laugh.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Puckoon

Anyone know the whereabouts of the deel rover? Decent spud.