Missing Posters

Started by Farrandeelin, February 15, 2007, 03:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Farrandeelin

Duine Eile. I miss her, she'd have something written up by now on the Galway v Mayo thread. :'(

Farrandeelin

muppet

MWWSI 2017

omagh_gael

Syferus

Quote from: muppet on July 04, 2013, 09:46:59 PM
Syferus

Commandeering your caption thread hurt you more than I bargained for. I'm sorry Mupp, I've always respected you as a poster.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

T Fearon

Pints looking well in that photo.You should see him first thing in the morning with a bed head!

ziggysego

Quote from: T Fearon on July 05, 2013, 07:23:29 AM
Pints looking well in that photo.You should see him first thing in the morning with a bed head!

Testing Accessibility

Lar Naparka

Syferus

Wishful thinking I'm afraid.
But if we all wish hard enough for long enough, you never know what might happen...
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Syferus

Quote from: Lar Naparka on July 05, 2013, 09:13:56 AM
Syferus

Wishful thinking I'm afraid.
But if we all wish hard enough for long enough, you never know what might happen...

Jesus Lar, us Nathy's boys should stick together against Muppets.

The Boy Wonder

Have not seen any posts from Bud Wiser in past couple of months - hope you are keeping well Bud.

Bud Wiser

I still take an odd peek in to see whats happening in the world of GAA. However, I don't post that much if at all since two assholes bombarded and harrassed me with PM's over a post I made. I just decided it was not worth the stress of dealing with the armchair republicans, gobshites who think that by putting a big flag under their signature they are the answer and authority on everthing Irish.

The site is still going strong though and that is good, even had a little bit about Laois hurling there!! Next week will be taken up with the drunken behaviour around Croke Park after it being decided not to start the Dublin v Cork game until 7pm - on a Saturday.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

AQMP

Quote from: Bud Wiser on August 01, 2013, 09:59:58 AM
I still take an odd peek in to see whats happening in the world of GAA. However, I don't post that much if at all since two assholes bombarded and harrassed me with PM's over a post I made. I just decided it was not worth the stress of dealing with the armchair republicans, gobshites who think that by putting a big flag under their signature they are the answer and authority on everthing Irish.

The site is still going strong though and that is good, even had a little bit about Laois hurling there!! Next week will be taken up with the drunken behaviour around Croke Park after it being decided not to start the Dublin v Cork game until 7pm - on a Saturday.

Evil Genius sends his apologies ;)  Good to hear you're well Bud.