Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

I think we'll be depending on Donegal beating Armagh.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

An Watcher

Yip, think so.  One thing in our favour is I can't see armagh going hell for leather to win it.  At the same time it would take a tough set of results for donegal to go down so not sure what they're thinking

ONeill

And they'll meet each other in less than a month in the SFC. Hard to know how they'll approach this.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

RedHand88

Quote from: RedHand88 on March 20, 2022, 12:26:34 PM
I think we will be fine. There are a few games between the 3 teams below us still to be played, so some if not all of them will drop points. I can't see Kildare getting a result against Mayo either.

We will know better by this evening.

Yeaaaaa we aren't going to be fine after yesterday's results.

Mikhailov

Hearing the U20's could be under serious pressure next week. Are a few key forwards out injured and not available which will have a massive impact on the result.

Bad luck for the management if this is the case, you need a full deck to play with to give the championship a rattle at this level

Anyone on here close to the set up or know what is going on? Very quiet considering the championship is only 7 days away.

GlenMan

Quote from: Mikhailov on March 25, 2022, 10:00:48 AM
Hearing the U20's could be under serious pressure next week. Are a few key forwards out injured and not available which will have a massive impact on the result.

Bad luck for the management if this is the case, you need a full deck to play with to give the championship a rattle at this level

Anyone on here close to the set up or know what is going on? Very quiet considering the championship is only 7 days away.

Paul Devlin has gone full paranoid apparently after last years disaster

you'll note that the squad list hasn't been released unlike previous years as he thinks it'll give too much away to opponents

God14

Quote from: GlenMan on March 25, 2022, 01:35:53 PM

you'll note that the squad list hasn't been released unlike previous years as he thinks it'll give too much away to opponents

Bit of a reality check in the Leo Murphy (?) final against Donegal.

Ancharraig123

whether they are missing a few forwards or not they should be beating Fermanagh. In saying that last year was a disaster, being beat by donegal who then lost to monaghan who also didn't win ulster

nrico2006

Quote from: Ancharraig123 on March 25, 2022, 01:50:57 PM
whether they are missing a few forwards or not they should be beating Fermanagh. In saying that last year was a disaster, being beat by donegal who then lost to monaghan who also didn't win ulster

Fermanagh or Down?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

GaelTheGael

Quote from: God14 on March 25, 2022, 01:49:41 PM
Quote from: GlenMan on March 25, 2022, 01:35:53 PM

Bit of a reality check in the Leo Murphy (?) final against Donegal.
Ulster title the minimum that should be expected from this years panel. Devlin under massive pressure after underachieving massively with the last 4 years teams.

nrico2006

Why is Oisin Farry playing for Fermanagh u-20's?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

FermGael

Quote from: nrico2006 on March 25, 2022, 07:59:11 PM

I believe he lives in Fermanagh
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Mikhailov

Who is this lad? Does he play for a Tyrone club?

nrico2006

Quote from: Mikhailov on March 25, 2022, 10:02:40 PM

Down in the programme as being from Trillick.

LeoMc

Quote from: nrico2006 on March 26, 2022, 12:13:47 AM
Quote from: Mikhailov on March 25, 2022, 10:02:40 PM

Down in the programme as being from Trillick.
Coa end of the parish?